Automotive tire sizes - Canadian tire manufacturers - Tubeless tyres mrf
Automotive Tire Sizes
- (Tire size) Tire code or Tyre code - Automobile tires are described by an alphanumeric code, which is generally molded into the sidewall of the tire. This code specifies the dimensions of the tire, and some of its key limitations, such as load-bearing ability, and maximum speed.
- (Tire sizing) Plus sizing is the practice of changing a specific tire to a larger size while compensating with reductions in other aspects of the tire's size so that the new tire has the same diameter and circumference as the original tire to prevent any changes in speedometer accuracy, torque
- (Tire size) Information displayed on the sidewall of a tire that includes its prefix and information about its dimensions, load capacity and speed rating.
- Of, relating to, or concerned with motor vehicles
- of or relating to motor vehicles; "automotive supplies"
- containing within itself the means of propulsion or movement; "a self-propelled vehicle"
- The automotive industry designs, develops, manufactures, markets, and sells the world's motor vehicles. The automotive industry is one of the most important economic sectors by revenue.
check out the large view, i made it big sized
Look at the Diablo back tires size !
Related topics: automotive tires ratingscar tyre pressure check ukjust tires rockfordpart worn tyres bristolarctic claw tires reviewoff road tire wheel packagescheap pirelli tyrestyre reviewstires direct bikeboat trailer spare tire bracket