GRAND CHEROKEE STEERING WHEEL. CASTER WHEEL PRICES.
Grand Cherokee Steering Wheel
- The Jeep Grand Cherokee is a mid-size sport utility vehicle produced by the Jeep division of Chrysler. European Grand Cherokees are manufactured in Austria by Magna Steyr.
- A steering wheel (also called a driving wheel or hand wheel) is a type of steering control in vehicles and vessels (ships and boats).
- The wheel of a ship is the modern method of adjusting the angle of the rudder, in turn changing the direction of the boat or ship. It is also called the helm, together with the rest of the steering mechanism.
- a handwheel that is used for steering
- A wheel that a driver rotates in order to steer a vehicle
Used 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee for sale - Street Smart Auto Brokers - Colorado Springs, co
2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Condition:Used Clear Title Engine:4.0L L6 MPI Transmission:4 Spd Automatic Mileage:86,625 Drivetrain:Four Wheel Drive Exterior Color:Steel Blue Pearl Interior Surface:Cloth This 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee is in great overall condition and only has 86,625 miles on it. When we got this Jeep Grand Cherokee we were impressed with how well it performed and handled. As you can see from the pictures, the body and paint are still in very nice shape too. These Jeeps are very popular and we priced it very competitively under at only $9950.00, so if you are looking for one of these call Frank, Josh or Loren at 719-434-8443 ! This 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee is loaded with value and nice features as including air conditioning, sunroof, cruise control AM\FM Cassette\CD Player. It also includes some of the more standard features you would expect like Power Steering, Security System, ABS Brakes, Power Locks, Power Windows, Passenger Airbag and Tinted Windows
Bluetooth - Jeep Grand Cherokee - Shore Cellular - 3
A Parrot MKi9200 Multimedia Bluetooth Kit custom installed into a Jeep Grand Cherokee. The display was placed in the center of the HUD to present phone and iPod information in a safe location for the driver. View who is calling you or information about what's playing on your iPod or MP3 player and control it with a wireless remote that can be strapped to the steering wheel.