Flower For The Hair - Beaded Flower Bracelets
Flower For The Hair
- (of a plant) Produce flowers; bloom
- Induce (a plant) to produce flowers
- reproductive organ of angiosperm plants especially one having showy or colorful parts
- a plant cultivated for its blooms or blossoms
- Be in or reach an optimum stage of development; develop fully and richly
- bloom: produce or yield flowers; "The cherry tree bloomed"
- a covering for the body (or parts of it) consisting of a dense growth of threadlike structures (as on the human head); helps to prevent heat loss; "he combed his hair"; "each hair consists of layers of dead keratinized cells"
- Any of the fine threadlike strands growing from the skin of humans, mammals, and some other animals
- A similar strand growing from the epidermis of a plant, or forming part of a living cell
- hair's-breadth: a very small distance or space; "they escaped by a hair's-breadth"; "they lost the election by a whisker"
- A very small quantity or extent
- filamentous hairlike growth on a plant; "peach fuzz"
flower for the hair - Bundle Monster
Bundle Monster 24-Piece Daisy Flower Clip Crocheted Baby Headbands / Hair Clips Mixed Color Lot for Girls - Fits 0 to 5yrs Toddler
Play dress up with your daughter with this amazingly huge monster value for your little one. This bundle comes with 12 crocheted headbands in various colors and 12 removable Gerber daisy clips in various designs and colors. Each flower comes with a clear rhinestone jewel and has an interchangeable removable clip. With all the variety of colors and flower styles, the design possibilities are endless. Headbands are suitable for babies, toddlers and young children. The flower clips are great for everyone, even adults! Headbands are made out of a soft fabrication and made to stretch easily and contours softly around your baby's head. Flower is approximately 4.5" wide. The headband is 5" x 1.5", un-stretched. The colors that appear on your monitor may vary slightly from actual colors due to different monitor displays. You will receive the color combination as viewed in the main photo.
flower / people / portrait / face / japanese / beauty : maiko, kyoto japan / canon 7d ????????? ?????
flower / people / portrait / face / japanese / beauty : maiko, kyoto japan / canon 7d ????????? ????? The maiko (apprentice geisha) Umeraku. Together with other maiko and geiko (geisha) of the Kamishichiken district, she was hosting an open air tea ceremony at Kitano Tenmangu Shrine in Kyoto, Japan. As Umeraku is a first year maiko, only her lower lip is painted red. The colourful flower hairpins that decorate the hair of maiko (apprentice geisha) are known as hana kanzashi. These flower ornaments change monthly to express the season. Umeraku wears a kanzashi of plum blossom flowers for February. Kyoto was the capital of Japan from 794 until 1868. It is now the seventh largest city in Japan. In Kyoto geisha are known as geiko and trainee geisha are known as maiko.
Flower Staff and "Noriko" Hair
I logged in for a second just now, realized halfway there that I had to get out ASAP because the computer was actually doing a scheduled virus scan and so I really had no CPU left over for running around in SL. However, just as I was loging off, I received this (a flower emitter staff) from Truthseeker. And as it happens, only yesterday I had bought this hair from MAU's & MEJ's. So, I am not sure if Truthseeker and Sunnivah Jiutai are in cahoots here or what, but I really could not resist shooting these together. Not good photos - like I said it was a real rush job, but simply too color co-ordinatedly accessorized a look to resist documentation I thought...