DRESSES FOR FLOWER GIRLS. FUNERAL FLOWERS CARDS
Dresses For Flower Girls
- (flower girl) a woman who sells flowers in the street
- A woman or girl who sells flowers, esp. in the street
- (Flower Girl) Wedding ceremony participants, also referred to as the wedding party are the people that participate directly in the wedding ceremony itself.
- (Flower Girl) young girl up to 9 years of age that immediately proceeds the bride either carrying flowers or scattering rose petals.
- A young girl who carries flowers or scatters them in front of the bride at a wedding; a child bridesmaid
- (dress) put on clothes; "we had to dress quickly"; "dress the patient"; "Can the child dress by herself?"
- Put on one's clothes
- (dress) a one-piece garment for a woman; has skirt and bodice
- Wear clothes in a particular way or of a particular type
- full-dress: suitable for formal occasions; "formal wear"; "a full-dress uniform"; "dress shoes"
- Put clothes on (someone)
Test pattern for flower girls dresses
Made from Leelamama's quilt-fabric stashes :-). I figured out that quilt making was not meant for me at this stage. too laborious. so now the bits go into Hannah's dresses. This was the trial of the pattern for the flower girl's dresses - Cristal's wedding. Simplicity pattern which Nisha got for me.
Flower Girl Test Drive
Maggie and her cousin test drove their flower girl dresses for the wedding they are in next month.