LOW CARB LOW FAT HIGH PROTEIN DIET : 1400 CALORIE DIET PLANS : LOW CALORIE SOUP
Low Carb Low Fat High Protein Diet
- Proteins (also known as polypeptides) are organic compounds made of amino acids arranged in a linear chain and folded into a globular form. The amino acids in a polymer are joined together by the peptide bonds between the carboxyl and amino groups of adjacent amino acid residues.
- Low in carbohydrates
- Low-carbohydrate diets or low-carb diets are dietary programs that restrict carbohydrate consumption usually for weight control or for the treatment of obesity. Foods high in digestible carbohydrates (e.g.
- Low-carb jerky products are those containing 3 grams of carbohydrates or less per serving size. The Jerky.com homepage features a section of products that fall into this category.
- Restrict oneself to small amounts or special kinds of food in order to lose weight
- follow a regimen or a diet, as for health reasons; "He has high blood pressure and must stick to a low-salt diet"
- a legislative assembly in certain countries (e.g., Japan)
- a prescribed selection of foods
- Containing much fat
- fatten: make fat or plump; "We will plump out that poor starving child"
- (of a person or animal) Having a large amount of excess flesh
- having an (over)abundance of flesh; "he hadn't remembered how fat she was"
- (of an animal bred for food) Made plump for slaughter
- a soft greasy substance occurring in organic tissue and consisting of a mixture of lipids (mostly triglycerides); "pizza has too much fat"
NutriSystem Basil Chicken Breast with Tomato Sauce dinner
August 14, 2007 - I don't know why I didn't discover this entree earlier. The carbs are fairly low and the protein high. But really, it's just an NS chicken breast with tomato sauce. I could do it myself for a whole lot fewer calories/carbs than NS does. Stick with the plain chicken breast dinner entree and dress it up yourself. You'll save calories over NS's way of doing it. 260 calories, 17g net carbs, 28g protein.
NutriSystem Macaroni & Cheese dinner
April 18, 2007 - Another food from my free week and a carbohydrate nightmare. It has 38g of net carbs and only 15g protein. At least they only sent me one. Nonetheless, foods that are bad for us usually taste good, and other than being bland, this was no exception. Hey - who doesn't like mac and cheese? Anyway, it definitely needs more seasoning and a whole lot more protein and less carbs. 40,000 views
See also: recipe for low fat chocolate chip cookiescalories in chicken chow meinhow many calories do we burn a daycalories in bran flakescalories in thin crust cheese pizzalowest amount of calories per dayrecipes for loosing weightchinese weight loss productsat home weight loss programnumber of calories per day