Bicycles rack - Kids bike trailers - Kawasaki full suspension mountain bike.
- ride a bicycle
- A vehicle composed of two wheels held in a frame one behind the other, propelled by pedals and steered with handlebars attached to the front wheel
- The Bicycles are an indie rock quartet from Toronto, Ontario composed of Matt Beckett, Drew Smith, Dana Snell, and Andrew Scott (formerly of The Meligrove Band).
- (bicycle) a wheeled vehicle that has two wheels and is moved by foot pedals
- rib section of a forequarter of veal or pork or especially lamb or mutton
- framework for holding objects
- A horse's gait in which both hoofs on either side in turn are lifted almost simultaneously, and all four hoofs are off the ground together at certain moments
- single-foot: go at a rack; "the horses single-footed"
Chadstone's candidate for the world's least accessible bicycle rack
Chadstone's candidate for the world's least accessible bicycle rack. Yes, it is placed directly behind both a bus stop and a large plant pot. No, I have never seen anyone even try to get a bicycle in there.
Bicycle Rack Bicycle
'Mass Transit' by Earlyn Tomassini. Aluminum and steel. 1994. W. University Drive between S. Ash Ave & S. Mill Ave (Centerpoint).