- An electromagnetic wave with a wavelength in the range 0.001–0.3 m, shorter
than that of a normal radio wave but longer than those of infrared radiation.
Microwaves are used in radar, in communications, and for heating in
microwave ovens and in various industrial processes
- cook or heat in a microwave oven; "You can microwave the
- a short electromagnetic wave (longer than infrared but shorter than radio
waves); used for radar and microwave ovens and for transmitting telephone,
facsimile, video and data
- kitchen appliance that cooks food by passing an electromagnetic wave through
it; heat results from the absorption of energy by the water molecules in the
- A small jazz, rock, or pop band
- jazz band: a small band of jazz musicians
- Combos, officially called Combos Snacks, invented in the mid 1970s, are a
snack food created and distributed by Mars, Incorporated, and sold throughout
- A combination, typically of different foods
- In video games, a combo (short for combination) is a term that designates a
set of actions performed in sequence, usually with strict timing limitations,
that yield a significant benefit or advantage.
- Classless Inter-Domain Routing (CIDR) is a methodology of allocating IP
addresses and routing Internet Protocol packets.
- twenty-four: the cardinal number that is the sum of twenty-three and
- Year 24 (XXIV) was a leap year starting on Saturday (link will display the
full calendar) of the Julian calendar.
original general electric aqua wall oven and
matching cooktop included in the house. they both work perfectly, and here's a
snap of the wall oven. looks almost brand new. btw i just plugged in my cable
modem and router and *poof* they work. now if only i could find my camera
charger... **updated** i am a fool. after searching high and low through
countless boxes for my camera battery charger and having no luck, i realized
that i keep my charger IN MY CAMERA BAG. duh.
This is the place where the oven was, and where
the new oven will be. I don't know what to call it; it isn't a cabinet, it isn't
a hole, it's a ... location that isn't intended to be seen. Scavenge Challenge:
October #6) Create an eerie, mysterious composition with a dark-toned monochrome