ANTIQUE SEWING MACHINE TABLE - TIGER OAK TABLE
Antique Sewing Machine Table
- A machine with a mechanically driven needle for sewing or stitching cloth
- a textile machine used as a home appliance for sewing
- A sewing machine is a textile machine used to stitch fabric,paper,card and other material together with thread. Sewing machines were invented during the first Industrial Revolution to decrease the amount of manual sewing work performed in clothing companies.
- Any machine that uses a needle or needles to form a stitch by interlocking or interlooping threads through the fabric. Lockstitch sewing machines use a hook and a bobbin thread to form the stitch. Chainstitch, overedge, and safety stitch machines use a looper to form stitches.
- made in or typical of earlier times and valued for its age; "the beautiful antique French furniture"
- shop for antiques; "We went antiquing on Saturday"
- old-timer: an elderly man
- A collectible object such as a piece of furniture or work of art that has a high value because of its considerable age
- postpone: hold back to a later time; "let's postpone the exam"
- a set of data arranged in rows and columns; "see table 1"
- a piece of furniture having a smooth flat top that is usually supported by one or more vertical legs; "it was a sturdy table"
- Postpone consideration of
- Present formally for discussion or consideration at a meeting
antique sewing machine table - Craft /
Craft / Sewing Machine Cabinet Storage Armoire Organizer Drop Leaf Table - Shipping Center Paper / Cloth and more!
Behind the beautiful antiqued facade of this armoire is a virtual craft room with plenty of cubbyholes and a large work surface. An ideal solution for the passionate hobbyist, the space-saving cabinet conceals hundreds of supplies and tools. Its drop-leaf extension on easy-roll casters provides extra work space for sewing, quilting, scrap booking and other crafts.
This cabinet features: Sturdy Storage Cabinet and Table, Can be used as an eBay/Online Sales Shipping Center, Space-saving cabinet conceals craft supplies and more behind louver detailed door panels, Shelf with full extension slides features drop leaf extension for extra work space for sewing and crafts.
Center shelf also features power strip with two outlets for convenient electrical access
Six (6) Adjustable Shelves
Lower slide-out shelf features metal runners and safety stops and has an Antique White Finish.
Ships ready-to-assemble (full assembly required) - detailed instructions.
Comes with a Five year limited manufacturer's warranty.
* * Since these packages are extremely heavy - we suggest two people handle the moving/assembly. Weight: 210 lbs total ship weight (ships in 2 Cartons)
Dimensions: 35 1/8" W x 21 3/4" D x 61 5/8" H. MADE IN THE USA **
THIS ITEM WILL BE DELIVERED VIA TRUCK (FREIGHT) This is for CURB-SIDE Delivery only - the driver will not deliver inside the home.
My Sewing Machine
I'm building a custom table for my sewing machine, and I had it out for measurements so I thought I'd snap a few photos of it. When I first brought this out of the attic where it had sat for more than 50 years, I wasn't sure whether it was even in working condition. My newer Singer that I bought five years ago is completely unreliable and gave me constant headaches, so I gave up on it. Aside from being dusty, the machine is in pristine condition, so I oiled her up and she works like the day she was made. I did have to replace the plugs to safer, polarized ones, but that's really easy to do and costs about $10. Turns out these machines were very popular during the 50's and 60's. Right after WWII, Singer's patents ran out, so Japanese companies began cloning them using those patents. This also means that Singer parts are 100% compatible with them. These are definitely workhorse machines, so if you ever stumble across one at a thrift store, buy it! This machine will sew through just about anything you throw at it. I've even made a few leather goods with it. There is a little bit of a learning curve involved, but anyone who knows about sewing will pick it up within a day or two. The best part is being able to use something my great grandmother used all that time ago.
Antique Singer sewing machine
This old machine still works, it just needs a belt. It operates with a pump pedal at the bottom. It closes to make a nice table. There are plenty of sewing tables available, but few with beautiful machines still attached. $75
antique sewing machine table
Rotary Cutting Machine. An innovative machine for cutting strips of fabric and paper. Great tool for all your recycling and repurposing projects. Cut strips to use for scrapbooking; quilting; sewing; rug hooking; fabric weaving; fabric knitting and crochet and more. Ideal for cutting straight strips to be used in the Bias Tape Machine (sold separately). The cutting blades are made of forged steel and cut by pressure on a drum not by sharpness which dramatically lengthens the durability of the blades. Features a foot pedal similar to a sewing machine for operation; an adjustable guide for cutting strips from 1/2in to 2-1/2 wide. This package contains one compact machine measuring only 4-3/8x9x5inches; two blades; one straight and wave; removable power cord (UL Listed E155176); a shield around the blade; and foot peddle operation.