Scott Bike Shoes. Custom Bicycle Clothing.
Scott Bike Shoes
- (Bike shoe) Cycling shoes are shoes purpose-built for cycling. There are a variety of designs depending on the type and intensity of the cycling for which they are intended.
- United States general who was a hero of the War of 1812 and who defeated Santa Anna in the Mexican War (1786-1866)
- award-winning United States film actor (1928-1999)
- Dred (c. 1795–1858), US slave. He brought suit for his freedom based on the fact that he had lived in free territories for five years, but the US Supreme Court ruled against him in 1857 in a case that became the focus of much heated political controversy. Scott was emancipated later that year and worked as a hotel porter in St. Louis
- English explorer who reached the South Pole just a month after Amundsen; he and his party died on the return journey (1868-1912)
scott bike shoes - EXUSTAR E-SR221
EXUSTAR E-SR221 Road Bike Cycling Shoes Carbon Fiber Sole SZ 43 9.5 - 10 US
CARBON FIBER OUTSOLE
IN ORIGINAL PACKAGING
After two years of development EXUSTAR has launched a range of cycling shoes utilizing Carbon Fiber Technology. Ultra-light and super stiff carbon fiber soles provide a real competitive edge in the racing world, and at EXUSTAR we areproud that our shoes rank with the world's best.
size:43 EURO/ 9.5 - 10 US MENS
material, upper:synthetic microfiber leather/ breathable mesh
closure: twoTRIHOOK velcro straps w/forged alloy micro-lock buckle
compatible with: LOOK, SPD, SPD-R, SPD-SL systems
recommended pedal: EXUSTARE-PR101Ti
recommendedcleats: EXUSTAR E-ARC11, E-BLK1
tread: patented non-slip
weight: 699g/pr approx (size 44)
cleat plates: not included (comes as photographed)
condition: in original packaging
forged microlock buckle
super stiff carbon fiber for max power transfer
molded heel cup
PAIHO velcro straps
POLIYOU washable, anti-odor insole
please note: size 44 used for all
An archive of bike shoes
My fascination for shoes and collecting them while tempered with normal shoes, has flown over to bike shoes. The very first pair I owned, the Northwaves (blue and yellow) introduced me to riding around with clipless pedals. The second pair was my intent to go better and more stylish - the Diadora Gekos (the middle) have been through a hell of a lot - 4 season weather riding, walking, dancing, etc. My latest pair arrived today - the ones I've been lusting over for some time, barred by their higher cost (though they last for ages according to many = thus making it cost effective anyhow) but I found last year's version for less and even in the Mega (a 4mm width extension) for more comfort. All, are Italian.
Bike Shoes and Pedals
I bought some new pedals and shoes for my bike, hopefully they will help me with training and such. So I thought I would take some product shots for fun, here they are.
scott bike shoes
The Select Road shoe provides unbeatable fit and performance at an unbeatable price. Select Grade nylon and composite fiber plate for lightweight stiffness and durability Direct-Vent technology for cooling and drainage Concave shaped sole plate for enhanced stiffness and anatomic support Ultra low 7mm stack height Built in longitudinal arch support for optimal support, power, and efficiency Three strap anatomic closure follows the natural shape of the foot to eliminate hot spots and remove pressure from your instep Heel cup has an integrated molded power band for benchmark heel hold and power transfer Select insole provides excellent longitudinal and transverse arch support Three hole Look and two bolt SPD compatible Weight: 265 grams (size 43)