Jacks Tyres - Top Rated Car Tires
- Jacks (sometimes called jackstones, jackrocks, fivestones, onesies, knucklebones, or snobs) is a playground game for children.
- A sleeveless padded tunic worn by foot soldiers
- a game in which jackstones are thrown and picked up in various groups between bounces of a small rubber ball
- George Jackson (1790–1811) was an English botanist and author.
- (tyre) tire: hoop that covers a wheel; "automobile tires are usually made of rubber and filled with compressed air"
- A rubber covering, typically inflated or surrounding an inflated inner tube, placed around a wheel to form a flexible contact with the road
- (tyre) Sur: a port in southern Lebanon on the Mediterranean Sea; formerly a major Phoenician seaport famous for silks
- A tire (in American English) or tyre (in British English) is a ring-shaped covering that fits around a wheel rim to protect it and enable better vehicle performance by providing a flexible cushion that absorbs shock while keeping the wheel in close contact with the ground.
- A strengthening band of metal fitted around the rim of a wheel
Changing the Tires
It was time to take off the winter tires this year, and since I'd pulled a flat on Wednesday, and I had been very successful in putting on the compact spare myself, I thought I'd try my hand at taking off the winter tires and putting on the summer tires myself. And I'm sure glad I did. It was hard, doing all that work manually, but it just goes to prove to myself that I can do these kinds of manual tasks, and that I'm not completely inept. Here's hoping the wheel's don't fall off on our way to sushi tonight or Jamie's parents tomorrow. MAB
I was hoping this load of bricks wouldn't fall on this guy. The tire they used for a jack didn't look very safe to me!
See also: the flat tirereviews on hankook tiressumitomo touring lst tire reviewcanadian tire kingston division streethygrometer canadian tiretyre shopper voucher codemirada tires reviewscanadian tire price guaranteecheap vogue tyres