Buy Car Tyre - Metzeler Motorcycle Tires For Sale
Buy Car Tyre
- A tire (in American English) or tyre (in British English) is a ring-shaped covering that fits around a wheel rim to protect it and enable better vehicle performance by providing a flexible cushion that absorbs shock while keeping the wheel in close contact with the ground.
- Pay someone to give up an ownership, interest, or share
- Obtain in exchange for payment
- obtain by purchase; acquire by means of a financial transaction; "The family purchased a new car"; "The conglomerate acquired a new company"; "She buys for the big department store"
- Procure the loyalty and support of (someone) by bribery
- bargain: an advantageous purchase; "she got a bargain at the auction"; "the stock was a real buy at that price"
- bribe: make illegal payments to in exchange for favors or influence; "This judge can be bought"
12th January 2004
I bought some new shoes for my baby today. His old ones were wearing down and I had been driving on an emergency wheel for a few months, which isn't smart.
Amazing how much difference to the handling, smoothness and drivability of a car tyres make. You don't need power steering in my Toyota Tazz with new tyres, a pinky on the wheel will turn lock-to-lock at standstill.
Yes, I do love my car :)
Art car flat tire! doh
Art car has flattttt tire ... :( sad I gotta buy new tires to get this baby to the shop for choppin on Sunday!!!
See also: canadian tire online flyer torontocamper spare tire coverstire pressure road bikesolid tyrestoyo truck tirescontinental rv tireswinter tires brandstire shop names18 inch truck tires