Automotive tires ratings. Tyre size compare.
Automotive Tires Ratings
- The automotive industry designs, develops, manufactures, markets, and sells the world's motor vehicles. The automotive industry is one of the most important economic sectors by revenue.
- of or relating to motor vehicles; "automotive supplies"
- Of, relating to, or concerned with motor vehicles
- containing within itself the means of propulsion or movement; "a self-propelled vehicle"
- An angry reprimand
- (rating) standing or position on a scale
- (rating) military rank: rank in a military organization
- (rating) evaluation: an appraisal of the value of something; "he set a high valuation on friendship"
- (tire) hoop that covers a wheel; "automobile tires are usually made of rubber and filled with compressed air"
- (tire) lose interest or become bored with something or somebody; "I'm so tired of your mother and her complaints about my food"
- Cause to feel in need of rest or sleep; weary
- (tire) exhaust or get tired through overuse or great strain or stress; "We wore ourselves out on this hike"
- Lose interest in; become bored with
- Become in need of rest or sleep; grow weary
MiraCosta College automotive instructor Paul Katson receives a key to a Nissan Quest from Ernie Snyder of Nissan North America as MiraCosta College automotive faculty member Steve Vail, instructional associate Brett Newman, Dean of Career and Technical Education Al Taccone and automotive instructor Arnoldo Williams look on.
See also: discount tire auburn wadiscount trailer tiresmrf tubeless tyres pricemerchants tire fairfax vabig o tire coconsumer tire ratingsnascar canadian tire series driverstire pressure fuel economytyre shopper voucher codemccormick racing tires