KIDS PEDAL BIKES : 27 INCH ROAD BIKE WHEELS
Kids Pedal Bikes
- (Pedal bike) A bicycle, also known as a bike, pushbike or cycle, is a pedal-driven, human-powered, single-track vehicle, having two wheels attached to a frame, one behind the other. A person who rides a bicycle is called a cyclist or a bicyclist.
- Deceive (someone) in a playful or teasing way
- (kid) pull the leg of: tell false information to for fun; "Are you pulling my leg?"
- Deceive or fool (someone)
- (kid) be silly or tease one another; "After we relaxed, we just kidded around"
- (kid) child: a young person of either sex; "she writes books for children"; "they're just kids"; "`tiddler' is a British term for youngster"
kids pedal bikes - Strider PREbike
Strider PREbike Balance Running Bike, Orange
If your toddler can walk, your toddler can ride a Strider Sports PREbike. The Strider Sports PREbike teaches your child balance and coordination, developing glittering confidence.Trikes and bikes with training wheels simply can’t do this.Traditional bicycles place too much focus on learning to pedal - skimping on developing your child’s motor skills. And these bikes are heavy, clunky and difficult for toddlers to control. The Strider Sports PREbikeTM is the natural progression from a ride-on or push toy.Yes, bike riding becomes a easy and fun when you teach your child balance and coordination before pedaling. With NO pedals and NO training wheels, your toddler powers the Strider Sports PREbikeTM using their feet safely on the ground; allowing them to learn to balance a bike at their own pace. So ditch the tricycle and training wheels, and teach your child to ride a bike sooner and safer with a Strider Sports PREbike.
Pedalling the Bike
Kaleido Festival 2011 - To make the human fountain spray, you have to pedal a stationary bike ... which she's doing to try to make everyone around her wet
If you pedalled really fast, it did something fancy, though, um, I can't remember what it was. It was cool though ;)
kids pedal bikes
The Mini Glider from Glide Bikes allows children to gain confidence, improve motor skills, increase coordination, and learn balance at their own pace all while having fun! Balance Bikes do not have training wheels and pedals to get in the way, so children learn the important first step in riding a bike- BALANCE! ? Designed in the U.S.! ? Designed for the youngest learners ages 2-5 ? Lowest and safest balancing speed on the market due to unique geometry and lower center of gravity ? Unique foot pegs to allow children to improve balance and practice gliding ? High quality, lightweight aluminum alloy frame resists corrosion if left outdoors plus has weight limit of 100 pounds which is twice that of most other balance bikes! ? Easy to adjust quick-release seat clamp to allow for tool-free seat height adjustment ? Child sized handbrake for safe stopping power as children build confidence and speed ? Weighs only 8 pounds for easy maneuvering ? Lifetime Warranty! Best in the market!