SUN RECUMBENT BIKES - BIKE RACK STRAP.
Sun Recumbent Bikes
- (Recumbent bike) A bike in the seated position usually has two wheels and powered by pedaling with your legs although some are hand powered. Also referred to as bents.
- (Recumbent bike) a bicycle on which you sit in a reclined position with your back supported and your feet out in front. It can be an indoor, stationary-type or a moving, outdoor-style bike. It works the buttocks and hamstrings more than upright bicycles, and unlike uprights, supports the back.
- A recumbent bicycle is a bicycle that places the rider in a laid-back reclining position. Most recumbent riders choose this type of design for ergonomic reasons; the rider's weight is distributed comfortably over a larger area, supported by back and buttocks.
- Expose (something) to the sun, esp. to warm or dry it
- the star that is the source of light and heat for the planets in the solar system; "the sun contains 99.85% of the mass in the solar system"; "the Earth revolves around the Sun"
- expose one's body to the sun
- sunlight: the rays of the sun; "the shingles were weathered by the sun and wind"
- Sit or lie in the sun
sun recumbent bikes - Blackburn Road
Blackburn Road Bike Mirror
Mounts to standard road brake hoods
An essential measure for any safety-conscious biker, the Blackburn Road Mirror will help ensure that you can keep track of what is coming up behind you. The Road Mirror is constructed with a durable frame with an L-shaped design for convenient viewing, and fits on any standard road brake hood. Blackburn's Road oval-shaped mirror is mounted on a swivel so you can adjust your viewing angle, and comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
In 1975, Jim Blackburn set out to design stronger, lighter, more innovative and more reliable cycling products. The first were bags and racks designed for touring. From there, Blackburn grew. Over the next 30 years, Blackburn's spark of innovation would lead to many revolutionary products, like the first high quality aircraft aluminum rack, the first dual stroke minipump, the first oversized mountain minipump and the first dual stage/dual stroke floorpump just to name a few. For 2005, Blackburn's creative spark is burning brighter than ever. And as we head into our 30th year, Blackburn is re-dedicated to designing smart, reliable, no nonsense accessories that are essential to your riding experience.
A day in Wenatchee riding with Robin, Chris and Dale. Beautiful weather and enough sun to make a Seattlite burn up. hmm, These roadies seem to be admiring my Raptobike.
Fitness centre, Deck 16
This fitness centre overlooks the bow of the ship and wraps right around. There is an aerobics/yoga studio off-camera to the right.