Bicycle powered pump. Scott bike frames.
Bicycle Powered Pump
- A vehicle composed of two wheels held in a frame one behind the other, propelled by pedals and steered with handlebars attached to the front wheel
- a wheeled vehicle that has two wheels and is moved by foot pedals
- ride a bicycle
- In graph theory, a pseudoforest is an undirected graphThe kind of undirected graph considered here is often called a multigraph or pseudograph, to distinguish it from a simple graph. in which every connected component has at most one cycle.
- Switch a device on or off
- Any character with a special power. For example, a character who controls an element, who can read minds, summon demons, see the future, or defy death.
- Supply (a device) with mechanical or electrical energy
- Move or travel with great speed or force
- Self-powered, such as by an electric motor or an internal engine; not requiring external power, such as from a person or a horse
- (often used in combination) having or using or propelled by means of power or power of a specified kind; "powered flight"; "kerosine-powered jet engines"
- A man's slip-on patent leather shoe for formal wear
- operate like a pump; move up and down, like a handle or a pedal; "pump the gas pedal"
- A woman's plain, lightweight shoe that has a low-cut upper, no fastening, and typically a medium heel
- a mechanical device that moves fluid or gas by pressure or suction
- A light shoe, in particular
- deliver forth; "pump bullets into the dummy"
bicycle powered pump - 100 PSI
100 PSI Foot-Powered Air Pump with Pressure Gauge
The beauty of this pump is obvious: instead of using small muscles that tire easily - arms, back - you use your leg. The difference is pronounced; sort of like the difference you'd notice pedaling your bike with your arms. Built-in gauge monitors pressure as you pump 0-100 PSI and the lock-on chuck stays on the tire valve hands-free. Chuck fits virtually all air-filled tires including bike, car, lawn equipment that use common Schrader valve. Includes Presta valve adapter, inflation needle for sports balls and adapter for inflatables/water toys. Overall dimensions: extended 11"L x 3"W x 10"H; folded 9"L x 3"W x 2-3/4"H. Net weight 22 oz. Item color may vary from one pictured.
Small bike water pump in action
This is the smaller of two bicycle powered water pumps Carlos has designed, can pump water from approx. 5 meters under ground.
The unique bicycle-powered water pump
Invented by Project Twin Streams Oratia Community Coordinator Green John
bicycle powered pump
The award winning Air Burst Rockets System incorporates an entirely new propulsion technology, utilizing air to create a shock wave and venturi effect that launches its rockets higher and faster than any non-combustion rockets on Earth! Through the bursting of membrane boosters within the launcher, Air Burst generates astounding power that sends its rockets to amazing heights. With a few pumps from a stand-up bicycle pump, its rockets can be easily and repeatedly launched. And the system is completely safe -- no combustible or expensive rocket engines used! With five different altitude levels to choose from, you can launch Air Burst rockets to varying heights reaching up to 1,000 feet and even beyond visual range. Be prepared for a truly amazing model rocketry experience! Each set includes launcher, two different rockets with contrail streamers for enhanced visibility, and 60 membrane boosters. Bicycle pump sold separately below. (The system operates with any common stand-up bicycle pump.) Also sold separately are additional rockets and booster membranes. Recommended for ages 10 and up. Adult supervision suggested.