REFRIGERATION SUPPLY CORP : REFRIGERATION SUPPLY

REFRIGERATION SUPPLY CORP : COMPACT DEEP FREEZERS

Refrigeration Supply Corp


refrigeration supply corp
    refrigeration
  • the process of cooling or freezing (e.g., food) for preservative purposes
  • deliberately lowering the body's temperature for therapeutic purposes; "refrigeration by immersing the patient's body in a cold bath"
  • (refrigerant) any substance used to provide cooling (as in a refrigerator)
    supply corp
  • (Supply Corps) A Supply Corps is a branch of a country's military which is in charge of logistics and supply procurement to the armed forces. The term is also used by private corporations but on a much rarer basis.
  • (Supply Corps (United States Navy)) The Supply Corps of the United States Navy traces its beginnings to February 23, 1795 when the nation's first Purveyor of Public Supplies, Tench Francis, Jr., was appointed by President George Washington.
refrigeration supply corp - US Army,
US Army, Technical Manual, TM 5-4110-217-14, REFRIGERATION UNIT, MECHANICAL: PANEL TYPE; 10,000 B GASOLINE ENGINE DRIVEN, (GED), (R&H METAL PRODUCTS CORP., ... (4110-00-015-9003), military manuals
US Army, Technical Manual, TM 5-4110-217-14, REFRIGERATION UNIT, MECHANICAL: PANEL TYPE; 10,000 B GASOLINE ENGINE DRIVEN, (GED), (R&H METAL PRODUCTS CORP., ... (4110-00-015-9003), military manuals
US Army, Technical Manual, TM 5-4110-217-14, REFRIGERATION UNIT, MECHANICAL: PANEL TYPE; 10,000 B GASOLINE ENGINE DRIVEN, (GED), (R&H METAL PRODUCTS CORP., MODEL RMP-J/1-10G), (NSN 4110-01-010-5970), AND, (R&H METAL PRODUCTS COR RMP-J/11-10E, ELECTRIC MOTOR DRIVEN), (4110-00-015-9003), military manuals

US Army, Technical Manual, TM 5-4110-217-14, REFRIGERATION UNIT, MECHANICAL: PANEL TYPE; 10,000 B GASOLINE ENGINE DRIVEN, (GED), (R&H METAL PRODUCTS CORP., MODEL RMP-J/1-10G), (NSN 4110-01-010-5970), AND, (R&H METAL PRODUCTS COR RMP-J/11-10E, ELECTRIC MOTOR DRIVEN), (4110-00-015-9003), military manuals

80% (6)
414 and 416-418 West 14th Street
414 and 416-418 West 14th Street
Meatpacking District, Gansevoort Market Historic District, Manhattan These buildings have had a complex construction history, made confusing by the existing records. In 1873, Aaron H. Wellington, proprietor of the Merchants' Print Works (located in 1870 at 69 Worth Street), purchased the property at No. 416-418, and in 1874 constructed a four-story, 50-foot-wide cotton print works factory and one-story stable to the design of S.W. Johnson. This is one of the earliest extant factory buildings in the historic district. In 1887, No. 414 was built as a five-story warehouse addition to Wellington's factory, on a lot he leased from William Astor (the Astors owned this property between 1819 and 1943). Architect Joseph M. Dunn apparently continued the earlier Italianate style design of Johnson. An 1889 commercial directory corroborates that Wellington used the entire site (Nos. 414-418) for his business. After 1906, when Wellington ceased using this property, No. 414 was leased by the Boley Mfg. Co., bottle dealers. In 1906, August Silz purchased the property at No. 416-418. Silz (1 874-1921), born in Paris, immigrated to New York in 1898 and founded A. Silz, Inc., which the New York Times called in 1921 "one of the largest breeders and distributors of poultry and game in the United States," supplying to hotels, clubs, restaurants, steamships, and the military. A company advertisement in 1914 boasted of being the "largest distributing house in the world." The Times also credited Silz with popularizing the guinea hen with New York diners. No. 416-418 was altered for Silz, as shown on a surviving letterhead from 191 1: new storefront, metal canopy, iron balconies, and a bracketed, deeply overhanging cornice (all since removed); No. 414 received a similar cornice around this time (which survives). In 1908 (Alt. 1940-1908), the interior upper portion of No. 414 was altered for meat and poultry cold storage, apparently for Silz. No. 416-418 was connected in 191 1 to 419 West 13'Street [see], also used by Silz's firm. In 1917 (Alt. 1758-1917, George Dress), afifth-story "false front" wall was constructed on No. 416-418 (to raise it to match No. 414), with the c. 1906-07 cornice re-used (the cornice has since been removed and the fifth-story openings covered). At Silz's death in 1921, the Hotel Men's Assn. ordered flags at all hotels flown at half mast. The business continued as House of A. Silz by Raymond Silz. In 1928, however, the property (No. 416-418) was foreclosed by the County Trust Co. of N.Y. When the bank constructed a new building at the northeast corner of Eighth Avenue and West 1 4S~tre et, it gave. partial payment of their lease to the Estate of Bradish Johnson by transferring No. 416-418 in 1932 to the Johnson estate. Most later tenants have been poultry and meat dealers. In 1949, No. 416-418 was acquired by Lomel Meats, Inc.1 Lomel Realty, Inc. (Louis Meilman); Meilman Bros. purchased No. 414 in 1987. For years, the facade of No. 416-418 was covered by a screen; a recent renovation has uncovered the original fenestration pattern. No. 414 was constructed and altered during one of the major phases of development in the district, when buildings were developed for market-related and other industrial uses. It also housed one of the earliest industries in the district and a significant market-related business. Commercial Tenants No. 416-418 (and, after 1887, 414-418): Merchants' Print Works (Aaron H. Wellington), cotton prints (1875-1906) No. 414: [Benjamin] Boley Mfg. Co., bottle dealers (1906-12); A. Silz, Inc., poultry (1914); Hoffman & Mayer, Inc., poultry and game (1929-75); Food Traders & Vendors Ltd. (1980); West Side Cooler Corp. (1993) No. 416-418: A. Silz, Inc., poultry (1906-28); Hoffman & Mayer, Inc., poultry and game (1929-33); Atlantic Hotel Supply Co. (Armour & Co.), meat (1928-38); Market &Business Men's Assn. of Greenwich and Chelsea Districts (1929-33); Diplomat Products, Inc.1 Silz Packing Co. (1936); Dumortier & Co., meat (1942); Great Western Distributors, Inc., eggs and poultry (1942); BILFoodProducts, Inc. (1945-49); Sidney Katz, meat (1950); Louis Meilman, Inc.1 Meilman Bros., meat (1949-93); Alfred P. Seligman, meat (1950-70); M&M Veal Co.1 M&M Packing Co. (1950-86); Whitehall Packing Co. (1959); New York Ki Society (1993); Technowild Electrosystems (1993); The Cooler (1993) ----About the district---- The Gansevoort Market Historic District - consisting of 104 buildings - is distinctive for its architectural character which reflects the area's long history of continuous, varied use as a place of dwelling, industry, and commerce, particularly as a marketplace, and its urban layout. The buildings, most dating from the 1840s through the 1940s, represent four major phases of development, and include both purpose-built structures, designed in then-fashionable styles, and those later adapted for market use. The architectu
K/E Electric Supply Corp. Logo Vectorization
K/E Electric Supply Corp. Logo Vectorization
K/E Electric Supply Corp. didn't have an eps/vectorized file of their logo, so we took care of it for them!

refrigeration supply corp
refrigeration supply corp
Microflex Nitron One Nitrile Glove, Lightly Powdered, 5.5 mils Thickness, 9.8" Length, Extra Large, Blue (Case of 1000)
Nitron One gloves are a lightly powdered nitrile, tough enough to handle difficult jobs. Longer for more protection over the wrist and textured for enhanced wet and dry gripping. Nitron One gloves are suitable for a wide variety of industrial and automotive applications. Specification: 9.8" Length. 4.3 mil Cuff thickness. 5.5 mil Palm thickness. 7.9 mil Finger thickness. Tensile strength before aging is minimum 14 Mpa and after aging is minimum 14 Mpa. Elongation before aging is 500 percent and after aging is 400 percent. Caution: These gloves are for non-medical use only. They may not be worn for barrier protection in medical or healthcare applications. Components used in making these gloves may cause allergic reactions in some users. Follow your institution’s policies for use.

Comments