Salsa mountain bikes. Bullet bicycle lights.
Salsa Mountain Bikes
- A bicycle with a light sturdy frame, broad deep-treaded tires, and multiple gears, originally designed for riding on mountainous terrain
- (mountain bike) a bicycle with a sturdy frame and fat tires; originally designed for riding in mountainous country
- (Mountain biking) Mountain biking is a sport which consists of riding bicycles off-road, often over rough terrain, using specially adapted mountain bikes. Mountain bikes share similarities with other bikes, but incorporate features designed to enhance durability and performance in rough terrain.
- (Mountain Bike) Bicycles that are made primarily for offroad use and have 24" or 26" wheels and knobby tires.
- (esp. in Latin American cooking) A spicy tomato sauce
- Salsa is a 1988 romance film about a lower-class Puerto Rican dancer decides to improve his lot in life by entering a salsa dancing contest. The film was directed by Boaz Davidson, and stars Robby Rosa, Rodney Harvey, and Angela Alvarado.
- Salsa or ?Salsa! is a 1999 French-Spanish romance film. The film was directed by Joyce Bunuel, and stars Vincent Lecoeur, Christianne Gout, and Catherine Samie.
- spicy sauce of tomatoes and onions and chili peppers to accompany Mexican foods
- A type of Latin American dance music incorporating elements of jazz and rock
- A dance performed to this music
salsa mountain bikes - Salsa CroMoto
Salsa CroMoto 26", 445mm Disc Only, Black
Salsa Steel Rigid Mountain Forks are suspension corrected for 80mm travel forks.
Cromoly fork with stainless steel, forward facing drop outs
Has removable canti bosses and 51mm disc mounts. Suspension corrected for <80mm travel forks
Steerer Tube1-1/8" Threadless
Brake Usage F/RFront
Axle to Crown Length445mm
Steerer Tube Length260mm
Disc Mount Type51mm I.S. Front
Front Hub Spacing100mm
Front Axle Type9x1
Wheel Mount Center Offset0mm
salsa + vizsla = great fun
iPhone pic during solo ride with the dog; Ezra's longest ride yet @ 14 miles... he leads most of the ride until he's tired :-) I ride a special edition Salsa El Mariachi, a single speed 29-er mountain bike, which works great on our local trails...
Salsa el mariachi!
Large Salsa El Mariachi complete. Everything stock except for the kenda small block 8's, ergon grips, brooks b.17 saddle, 80mm salsa stem, and salsa riser bars. Awesome ride.
salsa mountain bikes
Fatbikes are part of a mythical group of woodland creatures -you see tracks, and you may even spot one going around a corner, but you rarely see one for long enough to be sure what it is, let alone take pictures to send to the local news. Salsa weren't content with letting Bigfoot have all the fun, so they've unleashed the mighty Mukluk -a snowbike whose use isn't limited to the four months each year when the ground is actually covered in snow. When summer rolls around -and it will, if you ride enough -swap the Mukluk's super-fat 26-inch rims for standard 29-inchers and continue your forest fun. If that kind of tinkering isn't your style, run it fat all year-round the Surly Larry tires roll just as smooth on rock and sand.