Smart car tyres : Vintage tractor tires
Smart Car Tyres
- The Smart Fortwo is a rear-engined two-seater microcar manufactured by Smart GmbH, introduced at the 1998 Paris Motor Show as the Smart City Coupe, and currently in its second generation.
- Smart , an automotive brand of Daimler AG, is a manufacturer of microcars produced in Hambach, France, and Boblingen, Germany. It is marketed as the "smart" in all lower-case, with the Smart brand logo, as of 2010, denoting a letter "c" for "compact" and an arrow for "forward thinking".
- ("Smart Cars") This tag represents a whole variety of improvements to the basic car, from fuel regulation, auto-turnoff to navigational aids to proximity sensors to help avoid collisions, all made possible by computerization.
- A rubber covering, typically inflated or surrounding an inflated inner tube, placed around a wheel to form a flexible contact with the road
- A strengthening band of metal fitted around the rim of a wheel
- (tyre) Sur: a port in southern Lebanon on the Mediterranean Sea; formerly a major Phoenician seaport famous for silks
- A tire (in American English) or tyre (in British English) is a ring-shaped covering that fits around a wheel rim to protect it and enable better vehicle performance by providing a flexible cushion that absorbs shock while keeping the wheel in close contact with the ground.
- (tyre) tire: hoop that covers a wheel; "automobile tires are usually made of rubber and filled with compressed air"
Smart 451Cabrio, Mod.08, 999ccm Turbo charged, S-Mann/Brabus Bodykit, Selfmade Exhaust System, H-R Cup Kit, 18'' Rims with Toyo Tires, and many more....
Cool design for this smart car. Found this gem at Treviso, Italy
See also: kumho tire companycheap 4x4 tyrescheap vogue tyressullivan tire bedford nhbest atv mud tirewheel and tire packagesaris 11968 2 for spare tire clearanceconti motorcycle tyresradial truck tyres