Refrigerated Wine Coolers - Heineken Mini Keg Fridge - Side By Side Kitchenaid Refrigerator.
Refrigerated Wine Coolers
- A bottled drink made from wine, fruit juice, and carbonated water
- A container for chilling a bottle of wine
- (wine cooler) wine bucket: a bucket of ice used to chill a bottle of wine
- (Wine cooler) means beverages containing products obtained from the normal alcohol fermentation of the juices or must of sound, ripe grapes, other fruits or other agricultural products, imitation wine compounds sold as wine, vermouth, cider, perry, mead and sake, if such beverages contain not
- (of a vehicle or container) Used to keep or transport food or drink in a chilled condition
- made or kept cold by refrigeration; "keep the milk refrigerated"; "a refrigerated truck"
- (refrigeration) the process of cooling or freezing (e.g., food) for preservative purposes
- (refrigeration) deliberately lowering the body's temperature for therapeutic purposes; "refrigeration by immersing the patient's body in a cold bath"
- (of food or drink) Chilled, esp. in a refrigerator
refrigerated wine coolers - Wine Enthusiast
Wine Enthusiast Silent 16 Bottle Touchscreen Wine Refrigerator
A stylish freestanding addition to any room... Enhances living areas with designer styling including a reflective smoked-glass door. Increases the convenience of temperature control with an exterior digital touchscreen. Protects the taste of reds and whites with updated virtually silent cooling technology All for a price that makes enjoying wine affordable! A thermoelectric energy-efficient CFC-free wine cooler. ETL approved. 16-bottle capacity* Adjustable temperature range: 54-66°F Exterior digital touchscreen with temperature display Reflective smoked-glass Thermopane door with recessed handle 3 pull-out chrome shelves Interior LED lighting Freestanding only** Size: 20-1/4'H w/hinge x 17-1/4'W x 19'D *Note: Shelving is meant to hold standard 750 mL size bottles using larger Pinot Noir/Rhone size bottles may limit the capacity. If you would like to store larger bottles you can easily remove any of the shelves. This will also prevent scraping the labels on the larger bottles. **Applications: This model is not meant to be built-in to cabinetry recessed or put underneath a counter. Additionally this model is not meant to be used in an enclosed area. While the back of the unit does produce a minimal amount of heat it still needs to vent to an open area.
Beech Tree Inn - Cooler Bag for single bottle to be taken to outside tables
This is a great idea by the people at The Beech Tree Inn, who came to us and asked us to create a custom sized bottle cooler....The bag we have produced is designed to fit a bottle of chilled wine or champagne, with a carry handle long enough to go over the wrist & be carried out to their outside tables in the summer. Much better than a cumbersome ice bucket & a lovely souvenir for customers to take away with them & use when visiting friends... A focal point that will get your business talked about...
[twenty-seven] - wine bar
Found this little restaurant.....this is actually taken from the entrance, which is a couple corridors of wine coolers. My kind of place! Sadly, they were closed. :-(
refrigerated wine coolers
Equipped for world-class storage at an affordable price. Automatically cools down or heats up for optimum temperature control. Sports fewer ancillary features than Performance models to keep prices lower. Your wine will never know the difference. Now with new CoolWave Digital Display! The EuroCave Comfort 166 black wine cellar operates flawlessly for temperature control while its black cabinet finish and UV-protected glass door will fit seamlessly anywhere in your home. Individually handcrafted in a thirty-step process the EuroCave Comfort 166 will provide years of smooth quiet vibration-free service. With the utmost ease of operation the EuroCave Comfort 166 Wine Cellar will maintain the optimum temperature (55-57°F) for aging wines to perfection. *Capacity is based off using standard 750 mL size bottles using larger Pinot Noir/Rhone size bottles may limit the capacity. If you would like to store larger bottles you can easily adjust the height of any of the shelves.