22 Side By Side Refrigerator - Frigidaire Deep Freezer - King Refrigerators.
22 Side By Side Refrigerator
- An appliance or compartment that is artificially kept cool and used to store food and drink. Modern refrigerators generally make use of the cooling effect produced when a volatile liquid is forced to evaporate in a sealed system in which it can be condensed back to liquid outside the refrigerator
- white goods in which food can be stored at low temperatures
- Refrigerator was an Appendix Quarter horse racehorse who won the Champions of Champions race three times. He was a 1988 bay gelding sired by Rare Jet and out of Native Parr. Rare Jet was a grandson of Easy Jet and also a double descendant of both Depth Charge (TB) and Three Bars (TB).
- A refrigerator is a cooling apparatus. The common household appliance (often called a "fridge" for short) comprises a thermally insulated compartment and a heat pump—chemical or mechanical means—to transfer heat from it to the external environment (i.e.
- take sides for or against; "Who are you widing with?"; "I"m siding against the current candidate"
- a place within a region identified relative to a center or reference location; "they always sat on the right side of the church"; "he never left my side"
- side(a): located on a side; "side fences"; "the side porch"
- Support or oppose in a conflict, dispute, or debate
- Provide with a side or sides; form the side of
- Percent-encoding, also known as URL encoding, is a mechanism for encoding information in a Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) under certain circumstances.
- twenty-two: a .22 caliber firearm (pistol or rifle)
- twenty-two: the cardinal number that is the sum of twenty-one and one
Celebrating Earth Day (April 22): Pottery
This is from the pottery class I attended in Goa (coastal state in the western side of India) last summer during our 10-day vacation. We call these pots 'matka' in Hindi. In rural India, women folk use these (and much bigger ones) to store water, home-churned butter, even grain! Water stored in these pots stay cool and is considered healthy. And then - of-course - these are earth-friendly unlike refrigerators! I use clay bowls to set curd. The milk curdled in clay containers smell great and taste better and the best part is - they remain fresh and cool longer even without refrigerating... But, as a note of caution, I would like to add here that clay pottery without the 'glaze' is absolutely harmless but more often they are glazed to beautify and that's where we need to be careful. In some countries, the glaze is made of material that has lead compounds in it - which is toxic. This lead can be absorbed from the glaze by acidic food or drink stored in the container. Lead, if ingested can have very serious health hazards including lower intelligence in children and other symptoms. So, check for it before you buy glazed ceramics. In U.S. and some other countries, there are kits available in the market to do a lead check. I have yet to find something like this in India. But then, there's an option to buy the unglazed ones. Let us consciously make small, informed lifestyle changes that will make us healthier and help preserve our environment.
Wed. April 25 - Putting together the Whirlpool, 22 - cubic feet, side-by-side, black refrigerator that had to have the doors removed to get it into the kitchen through the narrow doorway.