Energy star refrigerators - Ge model refrigerator - Countertop freezer
Energy Star Refrigerators
- An appliance or compartment that is artificially kept cool and used to store food and drink. Modern refrigerators generally make use of the cooling effect produced when a volatile liquid is forced to evaporate in a sealed system in which it can be condensed back to liquid outside the refrigerator
- (refrigerator) white goods in which food can be stored at low temperatures
- A refrigerator is a cooling apparatus. The common household appliance (often called a "fridge" for short) comprises a thermally insulated compartment and a heat pump—chemical or mechanical means—to transfer heat from it to the external environment (i.e.
- (Refrigerator (horse)) Refrigerator was an Appendix Quarter horse racehorse who won the Champions of Champions race three times. He was a 1988 bay gelding sired by Rare Jet and out of Native Parr.
- Rating system that showcases the electronic products and lighting. It was developed by the EPA and the U.S. Department of Energy in 1992 and is also a rating system for buildings in the United States.
- Energy Star is an international standard for energy efficient consumer products originated in the United States of America.
- A label attached to HVAC systems that meet or exceed the EPA guidelines for energy efficiency.
energy star refrigerators - DeLonghi DD50P
DeLonghi DD50P 50 Pt. Energy Star Dehumidifier with Patented Pump
Having a dehumidifier in your home has never been easier with the De'Longhi 50 Pint Dehumidifier with Pump. It's your choice how you want to collect the water; you can either activate the patented pump function, which continuously discharges moisture through the 16' provided hose without having to ever empty a bucket; drain passively out of the unit with the 3' provided hose or manually empty the collection tank when needed. Either way you choose it's easy to monitor the water level with the frontally located transparent water tank. All De'Longhi dehumidifiers are Energy-Star qualified, so you can save on energy bills, plus they contain the refrigerant R410A.
Every unit is extremely user-friendly; you control the ideal humidity level that best suits your needs by simply adjusting the humidistat. You can also monitor the relative humidity and temperature with the easy to use LCD electronic controls. Maintenance is a snap; you just rinse the washable air filter when it becomes dirty. Additional features include easy roll castors and handles, a 24-hr timer, 2 fan settings, an anti-frost device, low temperature operation down to 41 degrees F, and tank control system with alarm.
ENERGY STAR Appliance Rebate Program
The Arkansas Energy Office (AEO), a division of the Arkansas Economic Development Commission (AEDC), today announced the launch of the Arkansas ENERGY STAR Appliance Rebate program. Funds for the mail-in rebate program, $2.74 million, were provided by the U.S. Department of Energy through the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act. The AEO is accepting rebate applications for the replacement of refrigerators, clothes washers and water heaters. The goal of the program is to replace older, inefficient appliances with new, efficient ENERGY STAR qualified appliances.
Resource & Crisis Center of Galveston County, Inc.- Galveston, TX
The Resource & Crisis Center of Galveston County, Inc. is still working diligently to replace appliances lost since Hurricane Ike. They are going to use the 2010 Reduce Your Use Grant to purchase 2 ENERGY STAR refrigerators, 2 ENERGY STAR microwave ovens and an ENERGY STAR freezer for its shelter.