HOMEMADE MOTORCYCLE WHEEL CHOCK - KLEEN WHEELS.
Homemade Motorcycle Wheel Chock
- A block placed in front of the back wheels of a truck or trailer to prevent the vehicle from moving away from the dock during loading and unloading.
- A wedge-shaped block put under a wheel to prevent a vehicle from rolling
- Wheel chocks (or chocks) are wedges of sturdy material placed behind a vehicle's wheels to prevent accidental movement. Chocks are placed for safety in addition to setting the brakes. The bottom surface is sometimes coated in rubber to enhance grip with the ground.
- a motor vehicle with two wheels and a strong frame
- MotorCycle is the title of a 1993 album by rock band Daniel Amos, released on BAI Records. The album was dedicated to the memory of songwriter Mark Heard.
- A two-wheeled vehicle that is powered by a motor and has no pedals
- motorbike: ride a motorcycle
- homeMADE is an Australian reality television series that airs on the Nine Network. It premiered on 10 May 2009, and episodes air twice weekly on Tuesdays at 7:30pm and again at 9:30pm. The series is presented by David Heimann, who also acts as a mentor to the contestants.
- made or produced in the home or by yourself; "homemade bread"
- Made in the home; Made by oneself; In a simple style as if made at home
- Made at home, rather than in a store or factory
homemade motorcycle wheel chock - BAL 28012
BAL 28012 X-Chock Tire Locking Chock
BAL X-Chock Tire Locking Chock starts off where the Deluxe Tire Locking Chock left off but it’s new, slimmer design will fit into more axle applications. It fits between tandem tires, it locks wheels by applying force to both tires. Aids in trailer stabilizing and prevents tire shifts. A hand-operated plated ratchet wrench turns a drive nut, extending the chocks against the tires for locking and retracting the chucks for removal. Provides added stabilization and prevents tire shifts by applying opposing force to tandem, tire applications. As opposed to other chocks, the X-Chock works with the tires natural movement instead of against them. Fits even the tightest of applications retracting down to 1 3/8-inch and extends to 10-inch. Rust inhibitive coating. Plated ratchet wrench with comfort bumper included. Lightweight, easy to store. Lockable for added security with optional 28015 Pad Lock. Made in the USA.
New Wheel Chock
I had to make a wheel chock for my new work table I built. Call me silly I spent DAYS filing and welding and filing and sanding and sanding and polishing... but it looks good I'd say.
Train Chock or Hemmschuh
On the siding back the tracks, near Chaintown bridge. I guess they were to keep RR cars from rolling, don't know what they are called! (Now I know)