- Ballistics (gr. ??????? ('ba'llein'), "throw") is the science of mechanics
that deals with the flight, behavior, and effects of projectiles, especially
bullets, gravity bombs, rockets, or the like; the science or art of designing
and accelerating projectiles so as to achieve a desired performance.
- The study of the effects of being fired on a bullet, cartridge, or
- the trajectory of an object in free flight
- the science of flight dynamics
- The science of projectiles and firearms
- A weekly listing of the current best-selling pop records
- A geographical map or plan, esp. one used for navigation by sea or
- make a chart of; "chart the territory"
- (chart) a map designed to assist navigation by air or sea
- A sheet of information in the form of a table, graph, or diagram
- (chart) a visual display of information
- *Liu Shan becomes second emperor of Shu-Han upon the death of his father,
- The .223 Remington is a sporting cartridge with almost the same external
dimensions as the 5.56x45mm NATO military cartridge. The name is pronounced
either two-two-three or two-twenty-three.
- To call in Mali, the following format is used: There are no city codes for
Ballistics U18 Dance showing laser show from
control booth. Laser configuration: 1 x 2000mw rgb laser 2 x 1000mw green laser
2 x 300mw red laser
BALLISTICS PARTY 1
Ballistics U18 laser show.