RESIDENTIAL ELECTRIC BASEBOARD HEATERS - OUTDOOR WOOD HEATERS FOR SALE
Residential Electric Baseboard Heaters
- An electric heat-emitting appliance located at ground (or ceiling) level. This appliance may be made of cast iron or flanges.
- An individual space heater with electric resistance coils mounted behind shallow panels along baseboards. Electric baseboards rely on passive convection to distribute heated air to the space.
- A residential area is a land use in which housing predominates, as opposed to industrial and commercial areas. Housing may vary significantly between, and through, residential areas. These include single family housing, multi-family residential, or mobile homes.
- Designed for people to live in
- (The Residents) The Residents is an American avant-garde music and visual arts group who have been active since 1969.
- Providing accommodations in addition to other services
- used or designed for residence or limited to residences; "a residential hotel"; "a residential quarter"; "a residential college"; "residential zoning"
- Occupied by private houses
- A conductor used for indirect heating of the cathode of a thermionic tube
- A heater is object that emits heat or causes another body to achieve a higher temperature. In a household or domestic setting, heaters are usually appliances whose purpose is to generate heating (i.e. warmth). Heaters exists for all states of matter, including solids, liquids and gases.
- A person or thing that heats, in particular a device for warming the air or water
- A fastball
- (heater) device that heats water or supplies warmth to a room
- (heater) fastball: (baseball) a pitch thrown with maximum velocity; "he swung late on the fastball"; "he showed batters nothing but smoke"
residential electric baseboard heaters - Cadet Electric
Cadet Electric Baseboard Heater - 240 Volt, 350 Watt, White, Model# 09949
The Cadet 350 Watt Electric Baseboard Heater is the ideal choice for low-cost installation, while quiet operation and welcome comfort make it the preferred heater for bedrooms, utilizing convection to circulate air. Easy to install for remodel, new construction, or cold room applications. Primary Heating Application: Baseboard, BTU Output: 1,193 / 893, Volts: 240 / 208, Amps: 1.46 / 1.26, Watts: 350 / 262, Blower Included: No, Heat Settings: 1, Thermostat Included: No, Receptacle Type Required: Hardwire, Thermal Cutoff Safety Device: Oversized high temperature limit switch with full-length capillary sensor tube, Dimensions W x D x H (in.): 24 x 2 1/2 x 6 3/4
63 Patten St.
Third floor, front office - no radiator heat, electric baseboard, but a nice room (this is the room behind the "Juliet balcony" you see on the facade of the house). That closet on the right is actually access to storage space in the eaves - there's a lot of it. The brown door you see through the office door is the door to the downstairs:
View of my new fiddle yard underconstruction. I have yet to fit the electric point motors and the train detectors! These will be required as when the layout extension is completed this fiddle yard will be "underground" so all train movements will only be visable via the aformentioned train detectors.
residential electric baseboard heaters
G2907 - 048C Option: 1000 watt / 277 volt / 3.4 amp / 48" Please note, this heater requires direct wire installation The Heavy Duty Electric Baseboard Convection Heater is a fantastic way to add warmth and comfort to any room in your home without spending a fortune. This baseboard convection model features top quality stainless steel heating elements and aluminum fins, and can be permanently mounted to a wall by using the key hole knockouts that are placed 4 '' apart on the back of the heater. Available in a commercial Bankers bronze finish, the electric baseboard heater offers an over-temperature thermal limit that extends the entire length of the unit, as well as a full length wireway along the back to ensure safety. The painted 22 ga. steel front has 20 ga. junction boxes located on each end that contain quick connect cable clamps and 6 '' ground lead wires. Please note, this heater requires direct wire installation by an electrician Features - Commercial Bankers bronze finish - Stainless steel heating element and aluminum fins - Over-temperature thermal limit - Full length protective wireway - Standard inlet / outlet wire guards - Painted 22 ga. steel front w / 20 ga. junction boxes - Quick connect cable clamps and 6 '' ground lead wires