Hot Water Heater 75 Gallon - Flat Panel Heater Reviews - Marine Electric Water Heater
Hot Water Heater 75 Gallon
- Water heating is a thermodynamic process using an energy source to heat water above its initial temperature. Typical domestic uses of hot water are for cooking, cleaning, bathing, and space heating. In industry, both hot water and water heated to steam have many uses.
- a heater and storage tank to supply heated water
- An appliance for supplying hot water for purposes other than space heating or pool heating.
- A unit of volume for liquid measure equal to four quarts, in particular
- United States liquid unit equal to 4 quarts or 3.785 liters
- The gallon is a measure of volume approximately equal to four litres. Historically it has had many different definitions, but there are three definitions in current use. In United States customary units there are the liquid (? 3.79 L) and the lesser used dry (? 4.4 L) gallons.
- The Scots gallon was a Scottish unit of measurement of liquids that was in use from at least 1661, (possibly 15th century), until the mid 19th century. It was approximately three times larger than an Imperial gallon that was adopted in 1824.
- Equivalent to 3.79 liters
- (also used for dry measure) Equivalent to 4.55 liters
- (of food or drink) Prepared by heating and served without cooling
- characterized by violent and forceful activity or movement; very intense; "the fighting became hot and heavy"; "a hot engagement"; "a raging battle"; "the river became a raging torrent"
- used of physical heat; having a high or higher than desirable temperature or giving off heat or feeling or causing a sensation of heat or burning; "hot stove"; "hot water"; "a hot August day"; "a hot stuffy room"; "she's hot and tired"; "a hot forehead"
- extended meanings; especially of psychological heat; marked by intensity or vehemence especially of passion or enthusiasm; "a hot temper"; "a hot topic"; "a hot new book"; "a hot love affair"; "a hot argument"
- Feeling or producing an uncomfortable sensation of heat
- Having a high degree of heat or a high temperature
- seventy-five: being five more than seventy
- Year 75 (LXXV) was a common year starting on Sunday (link will display the full calendar) of the Julian calendar.
- New Jersey Transit operates or contracts out the following bus routes, all of which originate from Newark, Jersey City, Hoboken, or Elizabeth. Many were once streetcar lines.
Ales brew at 60-75 degrees, lagers need to be kept colder. Mine will do its thing here in the hot water heater room to where it's warm and dark. As you can see on the side of the bucket, there's about 5.5 gallons (about 70 12oz bottles) of IPA for our enjoyment when it's ready in about 3 weeks!
55 gallon planted aquarium
This is my 55 gallon planted aquarium in its happy days. Not long after this picture was taken the tank was consumed by algae. I have salvaged what plants I could and this tank will be tore down and turned into a cichlid tank.