- An upright refrigerated display unit with doors used for merchandising
- A model of freezer in which the door is located on the front, like a
traditional fridge. Upright freezers make it easier to access your
- The cubic foot is an Imperial and US customary (non-metric) unit of volume,
used in the United States and the United Kingdom. It is defined as the volume of
a cube with sides of one foot (0.3048 m) in length.
- the volume equal to a cube one foot on each side
- A frequent water industry term of measurement, as in cubic feet per second.
One cubic foot (cf) equals 7.48 gallons. A cubic foot per second is 450 gallons
- twenty-one: the cardinal number that is the sum of twenty and one
- 21 is a 2008 drama film from Columbia Pictures. It is directed by Australian
director Robert Luketic and stars Kevin Spacey, Laurence Fishburne, Kate
Bosworth, Liza Lapira, Jim Sturgess, Jacob Pitts, and Aaron Yoo.
- Year 21 (XXI) was a common year starting on Wednesday (link will display the
full calendar) of the Julian calendar.
1 173 cubic feet is evidently a standard size
for shipping containers. A shipping container of just a bit more than one cubic
foot would not be very practical. You'd need a container to place them in… A
shipping container of ten thousand cubic feet - well, that would be big as ten
ordinary shipping containers. Just give it a keel and you've got a barge.
Red Cubic Feet
Photo by Vicki Rogers