KUMHO RACING TYRES - USA WHEELS AND TIRES
Kumho Racing Tyres
- Any sport that involves competing in races
- (race) rush: move fast; "He rushed down the hall to receive his guests"; "The cars raced down the street"
- the sport of engaging in contests of speed
- (race) any competition; "the race for the presidency"
- Kumho is a chigu, or area, in South Hamgyong province, near the city of Sinpo, North Korea. Kumho was part of Sinpo until 1995, when it was made a special area under the direct administration of the province. In total, 7 ri and one workers' district were included in the new entity.
- A strengthening band of metal fitted around the rim of a wheel
- A tire (in American English) or tyre (in British English) is a ring-shaped covering that fits around a wheel rim to protect it and enable better vehicle performance by providing a flexible cushion that absorbs shock while keeping the wheel in close contact with the ground.
- A rubber covering, typically inflated or surrounding an inflated inner tube, placed around a wheel to form a flexible contact with the road
- (tyre) Sur: a port in southern Lebanon on the Mediterranean Sea; formerly a major Phoenician seaport famous for silks
- (tyre) tire: hoop that covers a wheel; "automobile tires are usually made of rubber and filled with compressed air"
18" Matt Black OZ Racing Ultraleggera
18" Matt Black OZ Racing Ultraleggera fitted on my 2007 R56 MINI Cooper S with Kumho KU31 Ecsta SPT Tyres (215/35/18
Kumho Tires MX5s
Kumho Tires "test day" at RIT - testing the ASX, SPT and v710 (race tire) in new Mazda MX5s
See also: dunlop vintage tiresblack rims tires package10 inch pneumatic tiresreviews on hankook tires14 inch tyres for salebig o tire locationsdunlop tyres abu dhabihunter tire machinecommercial tyre servicesevans tire