Trials Bike Frame - Swim Bike Shorts - 2009 Motobecane Gigi Road Bike.
Trials Bike Frame
- This is the type of bicycle that is used trials competitions.
- Mountain bike trials, also known as observed trials is a discipline of mountain biking in which the rider attempts to pass through an obstacle course without setting foot to ground.
- Surround so as to create a sharp or attractive image
- Place (a picture or photograph) in a frame
- enclose in or as if in a frame; "frame a picture"
- the framework for a pair of eyeglasses
- a single one of a series of still transparent pictures forming a cinema, television or video film
- Erect the framework of a building
trials bike frame - Pro-Lite Espresso
Pro-Lite Espresso Aerobuster Time Trial Frame Gloss White with Seapost 53cm
Linked to the fact we don't just let anyone with a welding machine build out of Pro-Lite PBS tubing, we have created the time trial frame that is designed for the serious racer who wants to get from A to B as quickly as possible.
The Espresso is one of four frames that are compatible with the new Aerobuster system.
The Espresso can use either a standard 27.2mm round seatpost via a converter OR the super-rigid Aerobuster seatpost.
Model: Espresso Aerobuster
Size: 53 cm
Color: Gloss White
Included in Box:
Frame x 1
Seat Post x 1
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
1776 grams (3.91 Lbs or 62.52 ounces)
Center to Top: 530mm
Center to Center: 473.6mm
Head Tube Lengh: 125mm
Top Tube Horizontal: 520mm
Bottom Bracket Drop: 68mm
Seat Tube Angle: 76
Head Tube Angle:72.5
Chain Stay Length: 398mm
stradalli carbon frame phantom tt-717 4
3K carbon fiber frame. Rear view. Slick aerodynamic shapes for minimal wind rsistance. Thin like a knife blade. Stradalli carbon time trial bike "Phantom TT-717"
stradalli carbon frame phantom tt-717 13
Stradalli "Pahntom TT-717" 3K carbon fiber time trial bike frame. Tapered head tube and integrated headset. Internal wiring. HM carbon
trials bike frame
Mountain biking is a sport which consists of riding bicycles off-road, often over rough terrain, using specially adapted mountain bikes. Mountain bikes share similarities with other bikes, but incorporate features designed to enhance durability and performance in rough terrain. Mountain biking can generally be broken down into multiple categories: cross country, trail riding, all mountain, downhill, freeride, street riding, dirt jumping and trials. The vast majority of mountain biking falls into the recreational XC, and Trail Riding categories.