Red Bicycle Wheel. Women's Bicycle Helmets.
Red Bicycle Wheel
- the wheel of a bicycle
- A straight from Ace to Five. A "low" straight.
- The assembly containing the rim, spokes, and hub.
- Of a color at the end of the spectrum next to orange and opposite violet, as of blood, fire, or rubies
- (of a person or their face or complexion) Flushed or rosy, esp. with embarrassment, anger, or a healthy glow
- a tributary of the Mississippi River that flows eastward from Texas along the southern boundary of Oklahoma and through Louisiana
- (of a person's eyes) Bloodshot or having pink rims, esp. with tiredness or crying
- red color or pigment; the chromatic color resembling the hue of blood
- crimson: characterized by violence or bloodshed; "writes of crimson deeds and barbaric days"- Andrea Parke; "fann'd by Conquest's crimson wing"- Thomas Gray; "convulsed with red rage"- Hudson Strode
This was done by an artist in Baltimore MD. He makes Hub-cap X-mas trees, Bicycle-Wheel Snowmen, Snowflakes, Angles. All from recycled parts. He has been doing it since the 1970's I'm working on finding out his name. I took several photos of these guys, but this is the only one that came out "good".
Behind Carlson's Fish Market, Leland (Fishtown), Michigan. Summer 2008