DIRT BIKE QUADS. GIANT BIKE COMPANY
Dirt Bike Quads
- trail bike: a lightweight motorcycle equipped with rugged tires and suspension; an off-road motorcycle designed for riding cross country or over unpaved ground
- There are many systems for classifying types of motorcycles, describing how the motorcycles are put to use, or the designer's intent, or some combination of the two. Six main categories are widely recognized: cruiser, sport, touring, standard, dual-purpose, and dirt bike.
- A motorcycle designed for use on rough terrain, such as unsurfaced roads or tracks, and used esp. in scrambling
- n. an off-road motorcycle. Usually louder than MTBs.
- (quad) quadriceps: a muscle of the thigh that extends the leg
- (quad) (printing) a block of type without a raised letter; used for spacing between words or sentences
- Short for
- A quadrangle
- A quadriceps
- (quad) quadruplet: one of four children born at the same time from the same pregnancy
dirt bike quads - 2 Pair
2 Pair Birdz Motorcycle Foam Padded Glasses Sunglasses Smoked and Clear Anti-fog coated lenses Block 100% of the sun's harmful UVA and UVB rays Great for ATV,Quad,4 Wheeling Dirt Bike or Biking Size Large
Two new pair of Birdz Quail Motorcycle riding Sunglasses.One clear and one with tinted(Smoked lenses) Aerodynamic, sleek sunglasses. Shiny black frames, lenses that are shatter resistant polycarbonate, rated UV400, and have an ANTI-FOG coating. Has comfortable vented EVA foam padding on the entire inside of the glasses to fit snug to your face and protect against wind and dust while still allowing your eyes to breathe. They have anti fog lenses. Also has comfortable rubber ear pads! Comes with a soft micro-fiber bag to store them in.These are a little bigger than my other glasses.So if you need something a little bigger these may be the ticket for you.
part panning shot of eric on his dirt bike
Eric finally joined us, and got to have some fun on his dirt bike. Somewhere near Canton, Ohio.
When Quads Fly
Battle at Ironwood Part Two ET Motopark July 17th, 2004
dirt bike quads
All-terrain Technic power!
You're ready to take on any terrain with this authentic and functional quad-bike! With fully-independent four-wheel suspension, working front-wheel steering, and pistons that move as it rolls, it's as tough and detailed as they come. Includes instructions for rebuilding into a rugged dune buggy!
This realistic all terrain vehicle with functioning steering, moving pistons and full suspension is a challenging build that will keep your builder busy for hours!
2 in 1 model rebuilds into rugged Dune Buggy!
Quad Bike measures 9" (22cm) long and 4" (10cm) tall!