Maxxis Tires Malaysia - Shinko Motorcycle Tyres Australia
Maxxis Tires Malaysia
- Cheng-Shin Rubber Ind. Co.,Ltd. is the eleventh largest tire company in the world . Established in 1967, at the city of Yuanlin, Taiwan
- Malaysia (pronounced or ) is a federal constitutional monarchy in Southeast Asia. It consists of thirteen states and three federal territories and has a total landmass of .CIA. [https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/my.html The World Fact Book: Malaysia].
- A country in Southeast Asia; pop. 23,522,000; capital, Kuala Lumpur; languages, Malay (official), English, Tamil, Chinese dialects
- (malaysian) a native or inhabitant of Malaysia
- a constitutional monarchy in southeastern Asia on Borneo and the Malay Peninsula; achieved independence from the United Kingdom in 1957
4x4 Borneo Safari 2009 Flag Off - Range Rover of James Wong
Mr James Wong the Event Director and owner of this super 4x4 car with Maxxis Mudder Buckshot big tyres All Rights Reserved(c)2009. Do not use photo without permission. Contact me if you want to use/buy photos.
Booth Babes on the Maxxis Tyres stand at the Autosport International Show, Jan 2011
See also: cooper tires off roadrent a tire el pasooptional tire size calculatorbuy cheap new tiressecond hand tyres christchurchtractor tire pressurecar tyre