Makeup for brown hair brown eyes. How to wear make up naturally
Makeup For Brown Hair Brown Eyes
- (brown-haired) dark-haired: having hair of a dark color; "a dark-haired beauty"
- Brown hair is the second most common human hair color.
- The composition or constitution of something
- Cosmetics such as lipstick or powder applied to the face, used to enhance or alter the appearance
- The combination of qualities that form a person's temperament
- cosmetics applied to the face to improve or change your appearance
- constitution: the way in which someone or something is composed
- an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event; "he missed the test and had to take a makeup"; "the two teams played a makeup one week later"
- (eye) look at
- (eye) the organ of sight
- opinion or judgment; "in the eyes of the law"; "I was wrong in her eyes"
- Look at or watch closely or with interest
makeup for brown hair brown eyes - Bumpits BI041712
Bumpits BI041712 Hair Volumizing Leave-In Inserts, Dark Brown/Black
From Flat Hair to Fabulous Hair in Seconds!Product InformationThe Bumpits Hair Volumizing Leave-In Inserts give you instant volume and let you enjoy feeling confident and beautiful like you stepped out of a professional salon. Not only does this Set of 3 Bumpits give you additional volume in your hair it will give you an entirely new look whether you are out dancing working out going to work shopping or at a formal event. The raised patented edging firmly grips any hair type. For those ladies with finer thinner hair you can do some light teasing at the base to ensure a firm hold. Included are three blonde Bumpits in small medium and large along with a teasing comb and styling guide. Product Features Bumpits Color: Dark Brown/BlackComfortableSelf-gripping insertsGives hair more volume instantlyCreate dozens of stylesGreat for casual and formal occasionsIncludesSet of 3 Bumpits: 1 Small / 1 Medium / 1 LargeTeasing CombStyling Guide
Makeup On Monica
I'm not sure if this is common knowledge or not.. but I am also a makeup artist! I have been doing makeup professionally for a long time :) I want to get back into some local freelancing so I am going to be starting up a new portfolio! Here is one of the first shots on Paper*Cakes Model Monica!
This is for a very skilled make-up artist Louise Young, she's done films such as The Beckett Project, Bridget Jones Diary, etc etc, look her up, her make-up brushes are to die for. So i'm honoured to work with her, she specifically asked me to model as well as photograph.