MAKE UP PRIMER. HOW TO DO MAKEUP FOR A WEDDING
Make Up Primer
- Cosmetics such as lipstick or powder applied to the face, used to enhance or alter the appearance
- constitute: form or compose; "This money is my only income"; "The stone wall was the backdrop for the performance"; "These constitute my entire belonging"; "The children made up the chorus"; "This sum represents my entire income for a year"; "These few men comprise his entire army"
- The composition or constitution of something
- The combination of qualities that form a person's temperament
- makeup: an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event; "he missed the test and had to take a makeup"; "the two teams played a makeup one week later"
- constitution: the way in which someone or something is composed
- flat coat: the first or preliminary coat of paint or size applied to a surface
- an introductory textbook
- An elementary textbook that serves as an introduction to a subject of study or is used for teaching children to read
- fuse: any igniter that is used to initiate the burning of a propellant
make up primer - NARS Makeup
NARS Makeup Primer with SPF
Combines soothing and hydrating ingredients with a full spectrum of sun protection to create a perfect canvas for natural-looking and long-lasting foundation application. The translucent, lightweight formula is designed to be applied before makeup or worn alone to prepare, nourish and hydrate skin, while helping to ease redness, reduce inflammation and improve the skin's overall texture and quality. The unique dual protection formula offers protection against both UVA and UVB rays with a combined SPF 20 and PA++, and additional antioxidant protection helps to fight free radical damage. Whether worn under foundation, powder or alone, the result is translucent, healthy looking skin.
I heart make-up. These are some recent acquisitions - the blusher in the pretty pot is from "B never to be busy to be beautiful". I am like a magpie in their Covent Garden store. The Benefit lipstick was bought in NYC, waaaay cheaper then here. And the NARS stuff was given to me by my friend in NYC who works for them - she gets as many freebies as she wants!
Maquillaje 1/ Make up 1
Primer Shadow Insurance de Too Faced Paint Pot Painterly de Mac Jumbo Electric Blue de Nyx Sombra Deep Truth de Max Sombra Vapour de Mac Lapiz de ojos Long Lasting Black Fever de Essence Mascara de pestanas Lash Mania de Essence