Make Up African American. Kate Gosselin Cosmetic Surgery. Make Up Workshop.
Make Up African American
- Of or relating to black Americans
- A U.S. citizen having origins in any of the Black racial groups of Africa.
- pertaining to or characteristic of Americans of African ancestry; "Afro-American culture"; "many black people preferred to be called African-American or Afro-American"
- Race and ethnicity in the United States Census, as defined by the United States Census Bureau and the Federal Office of Management and Budget (OMB), are self-identification data items in which residents choose the race or races with which they most closely identify, and indicate whether or not
- Cosmetics such as lipstick or powder applied to the face, used to enhance or alter the appearance
- The composition or constitution of something
- constitute: form or compose; "This money is my only income"; "The stone wall was the backdrop for the performance"; "These constitute my entire belonging"; "The children made up the chorus"; "This sum represents my entire income for a year"; "These few men comprise his entire army"
- constitution: the way in which someone or something is composed
- makeup: an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event; "he missed the test and had to take a makeup"; "the two teams played a makeup one week later"
- The combination of qualities that form a person's temperament
African American Poet Effie Waller Smith's Flower Garden
This is a photograph of the flower garden of the African American poet, Effie Waller Smith (1879-1960), that was shared with me by her adopted daughter, Ruth Smith (1918-2005). Ruth informed me that the people who bought the property after she and Effie moved to Neenah dug up the garden and put a swimming pool in its place. I could tell that this greatly disheartened her. If you have ever read or are going to read any of her poetry, you will realize how important nature and gardening was to her. (Photograph made in 1938) May By Effie Waller Smith Beautiful Queen of all the Twelve, Sweet and bounteous May! Earth, air and water teem with life, All nature is glad and gay. The Earth in vendure now is clothed, Apple trees are in bloom; On the woodland air the violet, Sends forth its sweet perfume. Among the blooming elders where The brook and streamlet flow, There pout the dainty blue flags and Shy night primroses grow. Down in the green, grassy meadow, A-blooming side by side, Cowslips and gaudy dandelions Nod with coquettish pride. The ever busy honey bees Make honey hour by hour; And sipping sweets the butterflies Fly 'round from flower to flower. 'Neath the trees the blue sweet-williams Are blooming on the hill, Where late at eve when day is done Sings the plaintive whippo'will.
Hair experiment. Side bangs. Last night I did some medium twists after moisturized and put them into loose bantu knots. Fingercombed this morning and put half up in a clip and had huge bangs that were curlier this morning. Also, note the non greasy face. 12 hours after make up application without blotting once.