Mufti Day - Bring a canned item, chocolates etc for our gala hampers!
* Mufti Day - 23rd November
* Gala - 30th November
* Year 6 Leavers Dinner - 10th December
Some sessions are missing... hopefully will have an updated version in Term 4!
Room 7 and 8 have combined forces in their production item - each student knows which Team they are part of.
More information will be coming home about this tomorrow (Tuesday 21st August)
Tuesday 4th Sept - 6.45pm
Wednesday 5th Sept - 1.30pm
Thursday 6th Sept - 4pm
Monday 3rd Sept - 4pm
Wednesday 5th Sept - 6.45pm
Thursday 6th September - 1.30pm
Information about tickets went home today.
Each ticket is $5.
* Parent Interviews -
Thank you to all parents who made it down to parent interviews and those parents who have booked another time to meet. It is really nice being able to catch up and share in your child's learning and achievements so far this year.
Below are links that were discussed at parent interviews - they are slowly being updated this week to have information on them. Please email or come see me if you would like more information about anything from the parent interview.
* Science-a-thon - Check out the Science-a-Thon page for more information!
Well done at all for an awesome effort with your Science-a-Thon!
* PINS - Week 3
* Production - Week 8
* Library days are now Monday
* Book Week Window Display Competition - Check out us making our display and the final window here!
Week 8 - whole school competition. Winners will be announced on Monday,
WOOHOO We won the Senior school window competion! Great work Room Eight!!
* Congratulations on being the first class back to have all their raffle tickets back!!
* Winter Field Day - Tuesday Week 9
Each student has selected a sport they would like to participate in: Soccer, League, Hockey, Kiwisports.
They will be working every Wednesday ad Friday from Week 5 with their team and teachers.
Students need to bring:
- a change of clothes: pod t-shirt or similar, shorts or trackpants
- Mouth guard (Hockey, Soccer, League) - these can be purchased from school for $6
Please remember to send in $4 for the bus and permission slips asap!
* Speeches - these were presented in Week 6 to the class
Congratulations to Eshan, Chelsea and Megan who were chosen as our class semi-finalists.
Chelsea and Megan have been selected to go forward into the school finals!
Any questions please come see me or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org