Editable Calendar Template : Malaysia Calendar 2009 : Color Code Sharepoint Calendar Items.
Editable Calendar Template
- (of text or software) In a format that can be edited by the user
- capable of being edited
- select whether or not this field should be editable on the Metadata screen. If you have entered a default value that you do not want your users to override, you can change this option to No and the field will not be editable.
- Text is selectable and can be edited.
- enter into a calendar
- a list or register of events (appointments or social events or court cases etc); "I have you on my calendar for next Monday"
- A chart or series of pages showing the days, weeks, and months of a particular year, or giving particular seasonal information
- a system of timekeeping that defines the beginning and length and divisions of the year
- A datebook
- A system by which the beginning, length, and subdivisions of the year are fixed
- A shaped piece of metal, wood, card, plastic, or other material used as a pattern for processes such as painting, cutting out, shaping, or drilling
- Something that serves as a model for others to copy
- A preset format for a document or file, used so that the format does not have to be recreated each time it is used
- The term document template when used in the context of file format refers to a common feature of many software applications that define a unique non-executable file format intended specifically for that particular application.
- a model or standard for making comparisons
- In the Dungeons & Dragons game, a template can be applied to a creature to enhance its abilities or to even create a new type of creature.
editable calendar template - Visioneer StrobeProNT
Visioneer StrobeProNT Scanner
The Visioneer Strobe Pro NT is a compact 300 x 600 dpi sheet-fed 30-bit color scanner compatible with Windows 95, 98, and NT. With the same slim design that Visioneer made popular with previous scanners, the Strobe Pro NT can fit neatly on your desktop between your keyboard and monitor.79%
To accommodate all the possible connection types for the Windows 95/98 and NT operating systems, the Strobe Pro NT comes with separate parallel, serial, and USB cables. The documentation package includes separate quick-install cards for each operating system and shows clearly how to set up the unit for each one. We tested this scanner using Windows NT 4.0, and we attached the parallel cable to our PC and then attached our laser printer to the scanner's parallel pass-through port. We plugged the AC adapter into the pass-through hub, leaving only a single cable running to the scanner. We installed the software CD-ROM by following a user-friendly onscreen instructions that let us select the software modules we desired.
We tested the Strobe Pro NT by scanning several text documents, photos, newspaper articles, and even business cards. The scanner's PaperPort Deluxe software handled this diverse collection of media deftly, automatically determining document sizes and straightening the images. We scanned ordinary business letters in about 4 seconds per page, and 4-by-6-inch 24-bit color photos at 200 dpi in 15 seconds. We especially liked the scanner's edge-detection feature, which warned us of crooked feeds before the paper jammed. We tested the hardware and software under both Windows 98 and Windows NT 4.0, finding the Windows 98 version was a bit more stable.
The PaperPort Deluxe Desktop serves as a great central hub for managing all your scanned documents. This program provides folder-based file management as well as quick drag-and-drop access to word processing, image editing, faxing, and printing applications. The software bundle also includes MGI PhotoSuite II SE for photo management, TextBridge Pro 8 for optical character recognition, and PictureWorks PhotoEnhancer 3.1 for image manipulation.
With a well-rounded software package, universal Windows connectivity, and fast scanning, the Strobe Pro NT is a perfect fit for almost any small-volume Windows user.
USB, serial, and parallel interfaces
Good software bundle
Can't scan thick documents
Feeds only one page at a time
The Visioneer Strobe ProNT scanner integrates advanced paper management software with a compact sheet-fed color scanner. It scans up to 8.5 by 30 inches of paper so you can accommodate business cards to full-length news columns. You can also scan color or black-and-white photographs. The software bundle will help you organize documents, fax instantly, copy items, or e-mail documents.
You'll be able to manage all your files with thumbnails for 38 file types. The software bundle includes PaperPort Deluxe, MGI PhotoSuite II SE, PaperPort Links, and PictureWorks PhotoEnhancer. The Paperport Deluxe software gives you crisp onscreen images and helps you manage all your documents and images. MGI PhotoSuite II SE provides high-quality templates to create calendars, business stationery, and more. PaperPort Links let you drag and drop documents and images instantly onto linked applications. PictureWorks PhotoEnhancer fully edits photos quickly and easily. TextBridge Pro 8 OCR automatically converts scanned documents into editable text. It converts tabular data into word processing documents, cell tables, or Microsoft Excel and Lotus 1-2-3 spreadsheets. The Visioneer Strobe ProNT is compatible with PC systems with a USB, serial, or parallel cable.
Boxes 2in FI squares 4
Editable PDF template for the shop with sample text in it .
2011 Calendar Hexahedral
2011 Calendar Hexahedral eps, ai, psd editable templates
editable calendar template
Dyslexia Reading Pen - text Scanner, Easily capture text from paper and transfer it directly into the computer, and the computer will speak the scanned text, then you can also edit the text. This unit works with any application you have on the PC. Connects directly to the USB, with easy installation instructions (CD included) and new activation code for 3 computers..It's a great gift for Students, Doctors, secretaries, or even for kids! Scan the text and the computer speaks it ! TopScan Text Reader is the lightest, smallest and easiest-to-use data-capture device on the market today. workers with windows XP , Vista , and the new Windows 7 Scans Images as well as text after the text is scanned the computer will read it