Best toys for dogs - Kiddieland ride on toys
Best Toys For Dogs
- An object, esp. a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an adult
- (toy) dally: behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection"
- An object for a child to play with, typically a model or miniature replica of something
- (toy) plaything: an artifact designed to be played with
- (toy) a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier); "a toy stove"
- A person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather than with due seriousness
- A wild animal of the dog family
- A domesticated carnivorous mammal that typically has a long snout, an acute sense of smell, and a barking, howling, or whining voice. It is widely kept as a pet or for work or field sports
- The male of an animal of the dog family, or of some other mammals such as the otter
- (dog) frump: a dull unattractive unpleasant girl or woman; "she got a reputation as a frump"; "she's a real dog"
- (dog) chase: go after with the intent to catch; "The policeman chased the mugger down the alley"; "the dog chased the rabbit"
- (dog) a member of the genus Canis (probably descended from the common wolf) that has been domesticated by man since prehistoric times; occurs in many breeds; "the dog barked all night"
Get your own bottle! (40~52)
Shot for the 52 weeks for dogs project: I had a few ideas I wanted to try this week but between work, travel, and weather Saturday was the first opportunity I had to really take any shots. Nothing planned or special about this one...I just liked Sampson's crossed eyed look. The image quality of the series is not great as all were cropped by at least 50% from the originals. Sampson and Autumn were having a blast playing with a found plastic water bottle (best toy going). Sampson was trying hard to keep it away from Autumn.
52/52 Weeks for Dogs 2010 ~ Thank you Santa
Honesty thanking Santa properly for the lovely new toys and smart pink collar! Writing thank you notes is a job but it is the best thing you can do to make others feel good:-) Thank you to everyone in 52 Weeks! PS: Honesty aka Honey is an only child now and even more of a diva. So we are in for 2011 hoping to learn even more about life, dogs and photography. This is a great group thanks for including us:-)
Related topics: best toys 2011 parents magazinewiggles toys ukeducational toys for children with special needspopular toys in chinalittlest pet shop hasbro toysbest ride on toys for toddlersmicro mini cars toys