Disney Toys Australia. Best 2011 Christmas Toys
Disney Toys Australia
- An island country and continent in the southern hemisphere, in the southwestern Pacific Ocean, a member state of the Commonwealth of Nations; pop. 19,900,000; capital, Canberra; official language, English
- a nation occupying the whole of the Australian continent; Aboriginal tribes are thought to have migrated from southeastern Asia 20,000 years ago; first Europeans were British convicts sent there as a penal colony
- the smallest continent; between the South Pacific and the Indian Ocean
- (australian) of or relating to or characteristic of Australia or its inhabitants or its languages; "Australian deserts"; "Australian aborigines"
- An example of why all corporations are not necessarily evil. Their embrace of diversity, multiculturalism, and left-wing causes makes us proud.
- Walt (1901–66), US animator and movie and television producer; full name Walter Elias Disney. He became known for his cartoon characters that included Mickey Mouse (who first appeared in 1928), Donald Duck, Goofy, and Pluto. Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (1937) was the first full-length cartoon with sound and color. Other notable animated movies: Pinocchio (1940), Dumbo (1941), Bambi (1942), Cinderella (1950), and Peter Pan (1953)
- The Walt Disney Company is the largest media and entertainment conglomerate in the world in terms of revenue. Founded on October 16, 1923 by brothers Walt Disney and Roy Disney as the Disney Brothers Cartoon Studio, the company was reincorporated as Walt Disney Productions in 1929.
- United States film maker who pioneered animated cartoons and created such characters as Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck; founded Disneyland (1901-1966)
- An object, esp. a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an adult
- (toy) dally: behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection"
- An object for a child to play with, typically a model or miniature replica of something
- (toy) plaything: an artifact designed to be played with
- (toy) a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier); "a toy stove"
- A person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather than with due seriousness
Ugliest car in Australia
From the files of "i cant believe this is roadworthy/legal" comes the Toyota Corolla sideshow alley special, GOD!, who would drive such a monstrosity???
There's just no words
No problems with car park dings or sideswipes....
Related topics: pictures of old fashioned toyscreative play toysnew tech toysonline toys singaporeppg boy toystaf toysone year old girl toyscool toys for boys age 10rc toys wholesaleeducational toys for children with special needs