Real wood toys - Toys r fun nz.
Real Wood Toys
- very: used as intensifiers; `real' is sometimes used informally for `really'; `rattling' is informal; "she was very gifted"; "he played very well"; "a really enjoyable evening"; "I'm real sorry about it"; "a rattling good yarn"
- being or occurring in fact or actuality; having verified existence; not illusory; "real objects"; "real people; not ghosts"; "a film based on real life"; "a real illness"; "real humility"; "Life is real! Life is earnest!"- Longfellow
- real number: any rational or irrational number
- Actually existing as a thing or occurring in fact; not imagined or supposed
- Used to emphasize the significance or seriousness of a situation or circumstance
- Relating to something as it is, not merely as it may be described or distinguished
- the hard fibrous lignified substance under the bark of trees
- United States film actress (1938-1981)
- The hard fibrous material that forms the main substance of the trunk or branches of a tree or shrub
- forest: the trees and other plants in a large densely wooded area
- Such material when cut and used as timber or fuel
- A golf club with a wooden or other head that is relatively broad from face to back (often with a numeral indicating the degree to which the face is angled to loft the ball)
- (toy) plaything: an artifact designed to be played with
- An object for a child to play with, typically a model or miniature replica of something
- A person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather than with due seriousness
- An object, esp. a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an adult
- (toy) a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier); "a toy stove"
- (toy) dally: behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection"
vintage style toy dog - teddy rednose
This is the first toy ornament I made. He's tiny Teddy Rednose. The REAL Teddy is NOT at all tiny. About 100 lbs of love & affection. Just don't try to touch his mittens ! Teddy lives here in Florida with his Mum Rebecca. There is NO toy of her. She would clobber me if I made one !
This style of rattle has been found in the tombs of ancient Egypt (so I have been told). Not a real complicated project to do, just a lot of steps toward completion.
See also: new toys for 2011inflatable water toys for lake1 year old toys for boystiny knitted toystoys for 7 year old boysbig boys toys marylandhot toys hulkworld peacekeepers toys uksell star wars toyswooden toys cape town