German toys - Girls toys age 9.
- of or pertaining to or characteristic of Germany or its people or language; "German philosophers"; "German universities"; "German literature"
- a person of German nationality
- (of a sibling) Having the same parents
- the standard German language; developed historically from West Germanic
- (toy) a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier); "a toy stove"
- A person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather than with due seriousness
- (toy) plaything: an artifact designed to be played with
- (toy) dally: behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection"
- An object for a child to play with, typically a model or miniature replica of something
- An object, esp. a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an adult
Toy cubes from different perspectives
In this two pictures the same object had to be photographed from different perspectives. This game from Naef (german toy designers) is maybe to ideal for perspective gameplay but I liked it.
German Toys ????
These toys, dolls, teddy bears are the collection of my German friend's mother. And these are not all.
See also: best toys for christmasrc toys for girlsgadgets and boys toystiny knitted toysmonster x toysgo diego go toys ukbuy toys online nzhot toys distributoryulli hot toys