Black Girls Toys. 2011 Best Toys For Christmas
Black Girls Toys
- (Black Girl (film)) La Noire de (also known as Black Girl, literally: The Black Girl of) is a 1966 film directed by Ousmane Sembene. The film is often considered the first Sub-Saharan African film by an African filmmaker to receive international attention.
- (Black Girl (play)) Black Girl is a play by American playwright, J. E. Franklin. It was first produced on public television in 1969, followed by an off-Broadway production in 1971. It was later adapted by the playwright as a feature film that was released the following year.
- An object for a child to play with, typically a model or miniature replica of something
- (toy) a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier); "a toy stove"
- An object, esp. a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an adult
- A person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather than with due seriousness
- (toy) plaything: an artifact designed to be played with
- (toy) dally: behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection"
She's black and white, in her coloured world
I think you can have more than one aspect for this photo. My views are: 1.) the book has black ink on white pages, you become the book. 2.) the world is so vivid, but we would rather keep it simple. F-stop: f/2.5 Exposure time: 1/90 ISO-800 50mm lens
Audrey Hepburn Breakfast at Tiffany's Polymer Clay Figure
Here she is...Ms. Audrey Hepburn from Breakfast at Tiffany's. Audrey stands approximately 1 3/4" tall. She is wearing that classic black dress with a draping necklace. She is holding her cigarette holder that she cannot do without!
See also: top christmas toys for boys 2011best toys for cockatielshot new toys for christmas 2011boys toys age 1cool kids toyshot toys predators 2011monster truck ride on toysextra large plush toysbaby stuffed toys