ALEX TOYS KNOT A QUILT : BEST BATH TOYS FOR BABIES
Alex Toys Knot A Quilt
- bedding made of two layers of cloth filled with stuffing and stitched together
- stitch or sew together; "quilt the skirt"
- A layer of padding used for insulation
- create by stitching together
- A warm bed covering made of padding enclosed between layers of fabric and kept in place by lines of stitching, typically applied in a decorative design
- A knitted or fabric bedspread with decorative stitching
- The Alex was a prototype light car produced by Alexander and Co, Edinburgh, in 1908. The sole car made utilized a 14/18 hp 4-cylinder Gnome engine and a Rubery Owen chassis. Production was stopped after the solitary prototype after costs were found to be too great.
- Alex is a fictional character in Anthony Burgess' novel A Clockwork Orange and the film adaptation, in which he is played by Malcolm McDowell.
- Alex is a British cartoon strip by Charles Peattie and Russell Taylor. It first appeared in the short-lived London Daily News in 1987. It moved to The Independent later that year and then to the Daily Telegraph in 1992.
- An object for a child to play with, typically a model or miniature replica of something
- (toy) a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier); "a toy stove"
- (toy) dally: behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection"
- An object, esp. a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an adult
- A person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather than with due seriousness
- (toy) plaything: an artifact designed to be played with
- a tight cluster of people or things; "a small knot of women listened to his sermon"; "the bird had a knot of feathers forming a crest"
- A fastening made by tying a piece of string, rope, or something similar
- A tangled mass in something such as hair
- make into knots; make knots out of; "She knotted her fingers"
- A particular method of tying a knot
- any of various fastenings formed by looping and tying a rope (or cord) upon itself or to another rope or to another object
I was playing around with some of my quilts on Friday evening, and decided to make a stack of the ones I still have around here. Whenever people ask me how many quilts I've made, I always have to start counting on my fingers & try to remember all the quilts I've made starting back in 1976 when I made my first one. Let's see--that would be about 14 full-sized quilts and I'm not sure on how many smaller quilts I've made. I just know I've got a lot more in me than what I've started OR finished!
Quilt In A Day Beta Test Quilt
My wfe made this quilt as a beta tester for a Quilt In A Day book. She did one block per month and used fabric that she had exchanged with the other beta testers from around the U.S. When she sent the author a picture of the finished quilt, the author sent her an autographed copy of the book. Machine pieced and hand quilted.
See also: spongebob toys and gamesnew gi joe toysdr who toys ukduck plush toystop ten toys for girls 2011jellycat plush toyschild wooden toysgo diego go toys uk