Weekly Motel Rates : Julian House Hotel : Nh Hotel Bruges
Weekly Motel Rates
- Done, produced, or occurring once a week
- Relating to or calculated in terms of a week
- hebdomadally: without missing a week; "she visited her aunt weekly"
- of or occurring every seven days; "a weekly visit"; "weekly paper"
- a periodical that is published every week (or 52 issues per year)
- A roadside hotel designed primarily for motorists, typically having the rooms arranged in a low building with parking directly outside
- a motor hotel
- A motel is a hotel designed for motorists, and usually has a parking area for motor vehicles. They are common in the United States.
- Motel is the debut album by the Mexican soul-rock band, of the same name. The album was released in March 28, 2006, in Mexico, their homeland. And later, after four months, the album was released in countries like Guatemala, Venezuela, Chile, and the United States.
- (rate) a magnitude or frequency relative to a time unit; "they traveled at a rate of 55 miles per hour"; "the rate of change was faster than expected"
- Soak (flax or hemp) in water to soften it and separate the fibers
- a local tax on property (usually used in the plural)
- (rate) assign a rank or rating to; "how would you rank these students?"; "The restaurant is rated highly in the food guide"
Suwannee River Motel Wkly w/kitch, laundry, WiFi - 25 miles w of Gainesville Suwannee River Motel - Fanning Springs - US Hwy 19 - has re-opened under new management and ownership. Daily rate - single $35.00. Weekly rate: $150.00 for single person. Fridge, cable TV, HBO, included. Free internet WiFi. Kitchen cooking facility is located in the common area of the motel. As are washing machines. Fanning Springs is by the Suwannee River, about 10 miles north of Chiefland. Motel address: 17210 NW Highway 19. Easy walk or bike to local shops. 20 miles inland from the Gulf of Mexico. 25 miles west of Gainesville. Nature Coast State Bike Trail crosses property. Ideal location for hunting, fishing, outdoor sports, and swimming at local springs (State Park)
The Colonial Motel in Lakewood, Washington 12117 Pacific Hwy Sw, Lakewood, WA 98499 (253) 584-9000
See also: beach side motelsflorida keys resort hotelhuskisson accommodationoxford inn provincetowncheap motel in floridarenaissance hotel paris la defensefrancisco grande hotel and golf resortmotel arnhemhotel eden rembrandt square