HOTEL LA CONCHIGLIA AMALFI. BURLINGTON AIRPORT HOTEL. HOTEL VERONA HOUSE.
Hotel La Conchiglia Amalfi
- La Conchiglia (1992), or The Conch, is a short film from Somali writer and director Abdulkadir Ahmed Said.
- Amalfi is a town and comune in the province of Salerno, in the region of Campania, Italy, on the Gulf of Salerno, c. 35 km southeast of Naples. It lies at the mouth of a deep ravine, at the foot of Monte Cerreto (1,315 meters, 4,314 feet), surrounded by dramatic cliffs and coastal scenery.
- a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- In French contexts an hotel particulier is an urban "private house" of a grand sort. Whereas an ordinary maison was built as part of a row, sharing party walls with the houses on either side and directly fronting on a street, an hotel particulier was often free-standing, and by the eighteenth
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
La conchiglia del mare
La conchiglia del mare ha con se il suono dei venti e dell’onde; e dell’acque profonde conserva segreti e misteri, che soltanto racconta a chi sa sognare. E il canto soave d’una sirena che li si nasconde incanta chiunque la sappia ascoltare, quella voce suadente, che viene dal mare (Armando Bettozzi)
view from small family-owned albergo in Amalfi called La Conchilglia; our room was on the right and we could hear the waves lapping on the beach.
See also: hotel real del riobed and breakfast in gahotel viktorija rigahotel decameron en el salvadorhotel gran canaria princesshawthorne inn winstonhotel pension kima berlinhuskisson accommodationmimi del mar hotel playa del carmen