Bergs Hotel Riga. The Atlantic Beach Hotel. The Rookery London Hotel
Bergs Hotel Riga
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- In French contexts an hotel particulier is an urban "private house" of a grand sort. Whereas an ordinary maison was built as part of a row, sharing party walls with the houses on either side and directly fronting on a street, an hotel particulier was often free-standing, and by the eighteenth
- The capital of Latvia
- (also known as Ricca) - Although many people haven't been to Lithuania, they say they've been to Riga. Scientists are still unable or/and are too drunk to come up with a reasonable asexplanation for this strange phenomenon.
- a port city on the Gulf of Riga that is the capital and largest city of Latvia; formerly a member of the Hanseatic League
- A port on the Baltic Sea, the capital of Latvia; pop. 915,000
Ooooh there;s nothing better than a good polishing off.
Ant poses for the next Hotel Berg brochure.
See also: the austin motelbed and breakfast den boschhotel hasdrubal prestige djerbabed and breakfast in illinoishotel caribe resort salouhotels near ala moanahotel industry jobsbest westen hotelhotel alpina nauders