FUNNY PET PHOTO CONTEST - PHOTO IMAGE EFFECT.
Funny Pet Photo Contest
- Oppose (an action, decision, or theory) as mistaken or wrong
- to make the subject of dispute, contention, or litigation; "They contested the outcome of the race"
- Take part in (a competition or election)
- Engage in competition to attain (a position of power)
- a struggle between rivals
- an occasion on which a winner is selected from among two or more contestants
- curious: beyond or deviating from the usual or expected; "a curious hybrid accent"; "her speech has a funny twang"; "they have some funny ideas about war"; "had an odd name"; "the peculiar aromatic odor of cloves"; "something definitely queer about this town"; "what a rum fellow"; "singular
- The comic strips in newspapers
- amusing: arousing or provoking laughter; "an amusing film with a steady stream of pranks and pratfalls"; "an amusing fellow"; "a comic hat"; "a comical look of surprise"; "funny stories that made everybody laugh"; "a very funny writer"; "it would have been laughable if it hadn't hurt so much"; "
- funny story: an account of an amusing incident (usually with a punch line); "she told a funny story"; "she made a funny"
- A photograph
- A photo finish
- photograph: a representation of a person or scene in the form of a print or transparent slide; recorded by a camera on light-sensitive material
- PHOTO was the name of an American photographic magazine geared towards men. It was published monthly by the Official Magazine Corporation beginning in June 1952.
- Photo is a French magazine about photography, published monthly by Hachette Filipacchi Medias. It is mostly focused on artistic aspects of photography rather than technical aspects. The editorial line is mostly oriented toward fashion and nude photography.
- (of an animal or bird) Kept as a pet
- Denoting a thing that one devotes special attention to or feels particularly strongly about
- favored: preferred above all others and treated with partiality; "the favored child"
- stroke or caress gently; "pet the lamb"
- a domesticated animal kept for companionship or amusement
- Of or relating to pet animals
Jake goes for a hunt, dressed for the occasion.
Lily had all day to play in the mud.