Getting to Singapore:
- Visa Information
- Business visas are required for the following countries:
Afghanistan, Algeria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belarus, China, Egypt, Georgia, India, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Libya, Moldova, Morocco, Myanmar (Burma), Nigeria, Pakistan, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Tajikistan, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Yemen. Learn more
- Please email us at email@example.com if you need documents to support your visa.
- We would like everyone attending the event to stay at the same hotel for the 2 nights of the conference. Google will cover your hotel costs for the March 30 and 31, if you are willing to share a hotel room and fill out this form before March 18: http://goo.gl/XELFM
- Planning to stay longer than March 30 and 31? Fill out the above form with your credit card info to the form along with arrival and departure time. We will book you at the same hotel and you will be charged 310 SGD + tax a night. You may also chose to stay at a different hotel for the other nights. (See links below.)
- The hotel we plan to book is inside the Resorts World Convention Center and within walking distance to the conference:
Hard Rock Hotel Singapore
Google Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd.
Office 38-1/1A, 35-1, 35-3
- The following meals will be provided for all conference participants:
- Breakfast: Thu, Mar 31, Fri Apr 1
- Lunch: Thu, Mar 31, Fri Apr 1
- Dinner: Wed, Mar 30, Thu, Mar 31
- Google will be covering wireless in the conference rooms as well as in the hotel rooms for the duration of the conference, so bring your laptops! :)
- For non-urgent issues, we invite you to:
- Post a note in our forum
- Call Resorts World Sentosa at +65 6577 8899
- Email Resorts World Sentosa at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call our Google Singapore offices at +65 6521 8000
- For urgent situations, call +1-724-"GoogMap" (+1-724-466-4627). This will ring the mobile phones of several of us Googlers in attendance, but if by chance we aren't available at that moment, do leave a message and someone should get back with you quickly. We fully expect you to have a safe and enjoyable visit, but please keep this number handy just in case.
- Want to know more about Singapore? Learn more on: