張貼者：2011年5月25日 上午12:04Microsurgery CGMH
已更新 2011年5月25日 上午12:11
- The early-bird registration is open through September 30, 2011.
- In principle, the registrants that hold Taiwanese medical license will fill in domestic registration form. Otherwise, please fill in the international registration form. If there are any questions, please contact the Secretariat.
- For residents, fellows, and others such as therapists or students, a certificate of employee record or student ID is required for reduced rate.
- All registration fees are charged in NT dollars. For your convenience, estimated costs in US dollarsare shown based on the exchange rate of 29.5:1. If paying with credit card, the same amount in NT$ will be charged to your card, with exchange rate determined by your credit card company. A foreign transaction fee may be applied by your credit card company.
- Extra charge is applied for the accompanying persons to the banquets:FPR (10/25, at Fullon hotel, Taoyuan): NT$1000/person
CGMCSRS (10/29, at W hotel, Taipei): NT$3000/person
- Cancellation policy: a. In the unlikely event you need to cancel your registration, a full refund (less a processing fee) will be provided. The cancellations must be received in writing, via fax or mail.
b. Cancellations received after October 1, 2011 will not receive a refund.
- Please fill in the registration form applicable, and fax to +886-3-3970370 or email to email@example.com.Upon receipt of registration form and payment, the Secretariat will email a confirmation letterwith your registration number to you.