The cooks store : Cookery programmes on tv.
The Cooks Store
- (of food) Be heated so that the condition required for eating is reached
- Heat food and cause it to thicken and reduce in volume
- (cook) English navigator who claimed the east coast of Australia for Britain and discovered several Pacific islands (1728-1779)
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- Prepare (food, a dish, or a meal) by combining and heating the ingredients in various ways
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- A retail establishment selling items to the public
- shop: a mercantile establishment for the retail sale of goods or services; "he bought it at a shop on Cape Cod"
- A quantity or supply of something kept for use as needed
- keep or lay aside for future use; "store grain for the winter"; "The bear stores fat for the period of hibernation when he doesn't eat"
- a supply of something available for future use; "he brought back a large store of Cuban cigars"
Cooking Utensils Street
This street is amazing, there are lots of stores selling everything you'd need to run a restaurant: from chopsticks to sinks, and furniture. There are even several stores that specialize in the plastic food models that are so popular in restaurants here. Prices are good, but in general the quality is not the best, and some places only sell in bulk. Worth a visit, though.
Cooking Pots Michoacan
This photo shows how cooking pots are stored when not in use in a Purepecha family's kitchen in the state of Michoacan. At left in the wall is a wood fired oven
Related topics: cooktops stainlesssmall claims court chicago il cook countybig cook little cook videoseasy sugar cookie frostingslow cooker bbq pulled chickencooking soul fooddrop in electric cooktopcook gamescaptain cook vghd