JAMES COOK SKINS CLOTHES - SONGS BY DAVID COOK - BUILT IN COOKERS AND HOBS.
James Cook Skins Clothes
- Captain James Cook FRS RN ( – 14 February 1779) was a British explorer, navigator and cartographer, ultimately rising to the rank of Captain in the Royal Navy.
- Cook: English navigator who claimed the east coast of Australia for Britain and discovered several Pacific islands (1728-1779)
- James Cook (born January 7, 1974) is a former Australian rules footballer who played for Carlton, the Western Bulldogs and Melbourne in the Australian Football League (AFL).
- Items worn to cover the body
- apparel: clothing in general; "she was refined in her choice of apparel"; "he always bought his clothes at the same store"; "fastidious about his dress"
- (clothing) a covering designed to be worn on a person's body
- A feature of all modern human societies is the wearing of clothing, a category encompassing a wide variety of materials that cover the body. The primary purpose of clothing is functional, as a protection from the elements.
- (skin) a natural protective body covering and site of the sense of touch; "your skin is the largest organ of your body"
- The thin layer of tissue forming the natural outer covering of the body of a person or animal
- A container made from the skin of an animal such as a goat, used for holding liquids
- (skin) clamber: climb awkwardly, as if by scrambling
- (skin) an outer surface (usually thin); "the skin of an airplane"
- The skin of a dead animal with or without the fur, used as material for clothing or other items
Here is an early edition of a text written by James Cook, who was the first person to circumnavigate New Zealand, mapping its coastline. Photo taken in the Christchurch museum.
Statue of James Cook, the first European to land in New Zealand. The statue stands in Victoria Square. The Crowne Plaza Hotel is visible in the background. Christchurch NZ.
Related topics: dane cook new yorkjames cook cruiseswhite cooker hoodoven cooked roastslow cooker recipe beefcarnation milk cookiescan you cook prawns from frozen